Author Topic: Send points/message to admin, or other way to handle this?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline skeletonkiss

Send points/message to admin, or other way to handle this?
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:33:14 am »
I'm starting a points system on my roleplaying site. Ideally said points will be spent to 'adopt' characters, plots, and a few other things.

Rather then having a ton of items individually priced, I'd rather have one simple, customizable item that would say something like 'adoption token' or 'adoption fee' or something, then just have a box to enter in the amount of ponts, possibly a couple fields for what adoptable you want, etc, and then a small text box to put notes in. All of this should be then pm'd to the admin account. I don't care if it comes out pretty or not as long as the pertinent info, IE the points amount, the adoptable they want, and their notes, are there.

So basically, a couple fields (with the ability to add more if needed would be nice), a text box, and the points to add.

If anyone wants to dress this up, fine, but I'm totally fine with bare bones functionality as long as it does the basic things I need, as soon as possible since I want this system in place soon.