Author Topic: SMFShop Inventory Post Modification  (Read 99511 times)

Offline Catalina

Re: SMFShop Inventory Post Modification
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2008, 04:32:03 am »
In Shop Administration. When i click Inventory Post Mod. It doesnt take me to Inventory Post Mod settings it takes me back to the home page on my site.  Any ideas?
Thank you

Offline schaferlord

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2008, 04:23:09 am »
Hey Don't know if anyone can help me, tried installing it and the following warning came up.

2.     Execute Modification     ./index.php     Test failed

that's the only problem I've checked the package parser and tried putting in the code it suggests for my /index.php file but it still comes up with a warning, even looked at the install xml file in the package and taken the code from that and put it where it seems to be pointing which created a parse error itself.

Website is http://lovelycountry.net if anyone wants a gander I'm using the default theme I've just altered the colours.

Offline zarkypants

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2008, 03:52:25 am »
    Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Display.template.php     Test failed

Any help? On installing.

Offline jtaweb

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 01:51:18 am »
It works great on core, but I can not get it to work on my custom themes, I have been looking through the code on core, display.template.php and index.template.php but no luck transfering that code over.
I shows the block and boarder but no inventory items. Anyone know what code to add to those files to get it to work?

Offline schaferlord

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 02:16:06 am »
   Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Display.template.php     Test failed

Any help? On installing.

That's the issue I've got still.

Offline jtaweb

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2008, 01:28:38 am »
It works great on core, but I can not get it to work on my custom themes, I have been looking through the code on core, display.template.php and index.template.php but no luck transfering that code over.
I shows the block and boarder but no inventory items. Anyone know what code to add to those files to get it to work?

Can someone please take a look at this file and tell me why it does not show any images in this theme? like i said it only works in Core, not any of my custom themes... I do not understand why

Offline jtaweb

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 03:19:45 am »
nm i fixed it, got it to work great on all my themes

Offline Riey

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2008, 10:45:28 pm »
I would like to put the images 90% smaller (for example), it is possible?

Offline Celdric

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2008, 12:30:43 am »
Hi. I think this mod is a great addition to the shop mod. I really like it.
Just a question. From what I see currently each single item is displayed by an image, even when it's an item of the same kind. Let's say a member receives 10 or 20 times the same flower bouquet as welcome gift. Then 10 or 20 flower bouquet images are displayed.

That's using much space and requires loading time. I'm wondering, if it's possible to display just 1 image plus the total number of the particular items that the member owns? That would allow that members can receive masses of items of the same kind without that their inventories run out of control.

Why masses of items? Well, think on the thank you mod that's available for SMF. Why not send a thank you sign to people instead? Or a "i hate you" sign. Or any other signs. lol

Or you build a catalog or virtual gifts and presents which members can buy in the shop for themselves or to send as present to other members.
The more presents one received the more honor. lol Well, I see unlimited options.

Offline HackRos

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2009, 09:33:57 am »
Hi, How install manuality This Mod

PLis xd

Offline shizu

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 01:23:37 am »
There is no version of this mod for 3.1.1?

Offline Aimee

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2009, 01:42:32 am »
Hiya

I have just added this and its not showing me how to add new items so ppl can buy items instead of the karma and posts etc.

Also when i installed its not showing on the mods installed - does it auto go into the shop mod

Offline Aimee

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2009, 02:05:03 am »
Ok i have it working its just how do i get them to actually show on somones profile

Offline XxcP

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2009, 05:54:29 am »
how i can order the items randomly?

Offline Aimee

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2009, 07:38:11 pm »
I am getting errors when i try and install it  :'(

Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
2.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/ShopAdmin.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed
9.    Execute Code    dbInstall.php

I love this mod and would love to use it - Can anyone tell me how to instal it manually?