Author Topic: Shop installed, work but no credits under username shown  (Read 4180 times)

Offline prisoner

Shop installed, work but no credits under username shown
« on: October 21, 2006, 04:54:50 am »
Hello,

i have successfull setup smf shop 2.2 with standard Theme, works well, than i changed to aA_New_Damage Theme, makes the source changes to get the shop button to work -> no problem, but: the credits no longer shown under the avatars image, in inventory the credits will hadled right, please help

I love the shop with this awesome theme...

Offline Basil Beard

Re: Shop installed, work but no credits under username shown
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 05:59:30 am »
That is because the installer only edits the default theme. You need to manually the code which shows credits into all other themes you use.
Arrrrr!

Offline prisoner

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 06:17:59 am »
ok, if i know which files to update and what to update, any ideas ?

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 11:16:06 am »
AA_New_Damage? Please see here :)

Offline prisoner

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 03:37:57 pm »
Thanks daniel, but i dont have problems with the button, they allredy fixed and working, i mean the text under the avatars for example: $ 100 Credits. This will not be shown in that Theme...

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 03:57:15 pm »
Oh sorry, I misread your post :P
Please see the How to get shop working in other themes topic for the code you need to use ;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 04:07:17 pm by Daniel15 »

Offline prisoner

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 05:41:59 pm »
ok daniel, that solves the problem, many thanks, everythink working fine.

Here are some suggestions for your next versions....

1. want be usefull if we can change the amount of credits given per board
2. Items which lost they power from day to day example: first day 100% protection from thiefs, next day 99% protection....
3. Display this protection items under the avatar, so others can see how strong protected a member (character is)
4. Maybe (but this suggestion is only usefull for users like me, when they use the shop in a RPG Game) you can add a popup window with images and stats of items the user is currently "wearing" (protection items) like the inventory inDiablo.

I have opened my forum officiel at 16.10.2006, i use your shop as a RPG Game. All my members are verry happy with it, i add from time to time "unidentified items" to the shop with only description like this "???", with the shop i can do most of thinks i need for the "RPG Game"

If you want, you can look at my forum at: www.crack-patches.com, dont worry about this url, there a no adverts or hijaakers or anything else on my side, only the Forum with the "RPG Game". But its a german Forum... (this should not be advert for my forum, i only want give you a idea what users can do with your shop)

Thanks again, ilove the shop...verry good work !

Offline puma

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 01:19:12 pm »
i can't go www.crack-patches.com
what is your RPG game MOD?
for SMF ???