Author Topic: the adidas Originals social media channels  (Read 623 times)

Offline diauxJulie

the adidas Originals social media channels
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:47:26 am »

adidas stan smith nere series where I share the links to many of one of the best Nike Air Max 2015 womens sale items at this time. This post is committed to black Nike gear because while I really do love to convey a pop of color to my workout clothes sometimes, My absolute favorite is wearing an all-black costume to the gym–haha I've got much black workout clothes it's kinda embarrassing! But seriously, when you're at the gym and working up a sweat black really is the best color to put on, I mean those purple tights are Awesome, but after an hour of cards I enjoy be aware that I sometimes less than charmingly placed sweat stains aren't visible which is where black could be the perfect color–no sweat discoloration; )

adidas neo lite racer isn’t going to rest on its laurels anytime soon with tonal colorways mass-produced to appease those that missed the opportunity to grab a particular shade the first time around. Sure, that’s definitely a part of the release slate this coming Holiday 2016 season, but adidas Originals continues to create head-turning colorways likeVilla’s exclusive and this upcoming adidas NMD R1 Craftsmanship Pack slated to release on Saturday, October 15th exclusively at European Foot Locker locations.

The adidas originals nmd r1 pk Craftsmanship Pack takes the tried and true adidas NMD silhouette and adds a bolstered tan suede heel construction to an otherwise subdued tonal grey colorway. While a traditional ventilated mesh comprises the side panels, the rest of the heel and toecap get a bolstered synthetic leather in a matching grey shade to add a lifestyle twist to the must-have model. A full-length Boost cushion system rounds out the midsole for These just released at Packer Shoes so look out for your local adidas retailer to stock these, and head on over to Packer Shoes in-store to cop yours at $200 a piece.

adidas asymmetrical flux continues to show no weak points as this much anticipated collab with sportswear label White Mountaineering shows up in City Sock form. Originally previewed months ago through the adidas Originals social media channels, the White Mountaineering x adidas NMD City Sockfeatures the first-ever three-stripes branding on the Primeknit upper of this chukka-style silhouette, with tongue and heel tape detailing for an even more teched-out look.

Introducing the Air Jordan 6 “Chameleon”, Jordan Brand’s latest special edition colorway slated to release during this upcoming February’s All-Star Weekend 2017 festivities. adidas tubular moc runner always brings the heat for All-Star Weekend, and this year in New Orleans will only further that cause thanks to an all iridescent Air Jordan 6 that changes colors on the premium leather upper from black to a full-color spectrum of shiny teal and more. that signature comfort we’ve all come to know and love in regards to the adidas NMD R1.