Author Topic: Shop items below signature  (Read 5195 times)

Offline chris345

Shop items below signature
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:10:25 pm »
I was wondering is there a way to have it so, the items that the user has purchased appear below their signature horizontally. What block of code would I have to place into the display.template.php

Offline chris345

Re: Shop items below signature
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:40:27 am »
anyone.....

Offline DTeK

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 02:50:25 am »
Yeah, anyone?

Offline hcfwesker

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 07:32:46 pm »
Absolutely possible.  I have them on my forum.  You can find the addition here ...

http://smfshop.com/forum/index.php/topic,1175.0.html

I've made my own modifications, but that should help you get started.  Make sure it's compatible with your smf version.

Offline DTeK

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 09:43:24 pm »
Thanks but thatlink goes to the main forums.

Offline hcfwesker

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 08:43:27 pm »
The link i posted?  Should goto the topic, well, follow this path on the forum ...

SMFShop »  Beta additions »  Modifications »  SMFShop Inventory Post Modification  <--- that topic title

Topic will look like this ....  and the shop-inventory post mod will be attached at the bottom of that post.  ( I also added the zip to the MOd in my post, but i recommend you read the topic, as well, for better support)

THIS HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON A CLEAN INSTALL OF SMF 1.1.3 AND SMFShop 3.0

WARNING IF YOU INSTALL THIS MOD AND EVER GO TO REMOVE/UPGRADE YOUR INSTALL OF SMFShop YOU MAY ENCOUNTER ERRORS IF THIS MOD IS NOT UNINSTALLED FIRST. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

IF YOU ARE USING AN EARLIER VERSION PLEASE UNINSTALL AND INSTALL THIS NEW VERSION

Updated and rolled into one package, from admin you can now select whether to enable/disable the IPM (on disable all original postbit settings will be restored) select where you would like the IPM displayed, Signature or Postbit, as well as selecting how many items you would like displayed.

Because this is a work in progress and as much a learning process for myself as modification project I'm going to just keep updating as it develops. but if you do decide to use this on a forum please be sure to check back for any updates, as i'm sure as time goes on i will realise things could have been done differently and better.

Goals for the next build

Introduce an inventory display sorting system to allow for a wider range of conditions (price, category etc)

Finally add the split and display trade items as well and expand on the current tooltips

Expand the admin section

And possibly something to do with members profile page depends

Special Note: Thank you to feeble for helping with the while loop i feel stupid now haha Daniel for telling me about seperating operations and visual output and Basil Beard for giving me a kick in the right direction when i thought **** this **** **** *** of a mod. cheers fellas. now that emmy esque speech is over with onto the pics

Signature

Postbit

Admin

>:D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 08:47:34 pm by hcfwesker »