Author Topic: Padres will chat extension with Wil Myersconsultant  (Read 635 times)

Offline duvall

Padres will chat extension with Wil Myersconsultant
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:43:01 pm »
The San Diego Union-Tribune Dennis Lin is bringing us information against the GM Conferences which I believe that are inside of Glendale Wil Myers Jersey, Arizona.  Term is that Padres GM A.J. Preller is coming up with toward speak in the direction of 1B Wil Myers representative with regards to an extension.A.J. Preller claimed he Strategies in the direction of sit down with Wil Myers' representative this 7 days in direction of get started looking into an extension Andrew Cashner Jersey.Dennis Lin  November 9, 2016Again inside of July, right after his All-Star visual appearance, at the peak of his time overall performance there was chat of an extension in the direction of indication Myers just before he reaches free of charge-organization inside of 2019.  Myers reported he experienced attention in just getting in just San Diego centered generally upon Preller program, his supervisor Andy Environmentally friendly and not the burritos."I take pleasure in becoming right here," Myers stated Friday afternoon in just Petco's household  clubhouse. "I do particularly, seriously consider that  A.J.  Preller contains a program for the foreseeable future, and that's a large package deal whenever it will come  toward extension talks. I appreciate all the things with regards to  Andy Eco-friendly, what  he's performed right here. I consider he's likely in direction of be a Terrific supervisor.  As significantly as  remaining in this article extensive-phrase, I could possibly perspective myself executing it. I could possibly view seeking in the direction of  acquire everything in this article."There even now season in the direction of deliver the offer still Preller appears to be keen toward purchase anything at all performed ahead of Myers reveals a much better burrito package.                      "Yourself usually require toward pay attention gamers that require towards be in just your franchise, that  require in direction of be inside your town https://www.padresonlineshop.com, and I believe that's interesting toward listen," Preller  mentioned. "He's a huge-year skill and, I believe, is psyched by way of this  franchise, this point, and needs toward be listed here. After we intended the exchange,  that's what we have been searching for.With any luck Myers will be within just brown and gold for decades in direction of arrive.