Author Topic: Need additional codings and willing to pay  (Read 2945 times)

Carinspixels

Need additional codings and willing to pay
« on: August 23, 2006, 08:37:25 pm »
Hi Daniel and others I need some additional codings to the shop mod and I am willing to pay.

first off I was used to phpbb but had to delete my heavy modded board cause it chewed to much CPU from my hosting...They suggested I started over with smf and I di....sadly my rpg, petsystem everything is gone....

I am head admin of my own board and I refuse to give the position to somebody else.
But I do have staff members.
The staff members can NOT get into the admin panel and I prefer to have it stay this way.
BUT....
I need some things listed below:

- staff members need to be able to edit the money from members
- an extra currency as we have 1 basic money for postings and 1 money for special assignments at this moment i'm using the karma for the assignment currency we had on the old board. So I need to be able to add at least 1 currency
- a working item that goes to a url page somewhere on the internet when you bought and use it from inventory

and a petsystem would be nice

Anyways those are the things I really need for the shop. I've searched everywhere but can't find any fixxing on this.

I'm willing to pay through paypal for good solid working coding.

And uhm the name says it all i'm a female and blond to top it, and I do know some about html, php, and other codings but just not enough to do it myself.

now i'm turning to Daniel in general since it is his shop mod, and I do not want others to bash his coding.
But maybe Daniel can do this and we can all benefit from it afterwards :)

Offline Basil Beard

Re: Need additional codings and willing to pay
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 03:38:30 am »
Hey.

Staff members edit money: This shouldn't be too hard. I personally havn't coded it up yet but I I could probably code it in a pretty short peroid of time.
Extra currency: I am actually working on this right now on my own site. Let me know how you want the currency to work and I could tell you how to do it.
Item that goes to a URL page: This would just take a redirect, again, pretty easy to code I would just have to look up how to do it.

Pet system/RPG: Thoses are my long-term projects. Both hard to code and would take a long time. I'm making no promises there.  :P
Arrrrr!

Offline daniel16

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:57:48 pm »
what daniel do you want.... :P Come on dan lets see it. And give half to me
Hello users welcome to hell

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 08:37:40 pm »
Well, I don't really have time to work on anything at the moment, so I won't  be able to work on this myself.
Like Basil Beard set, a Pet System and RPG system both take heaps of time to code. Unfortunately, I don't have much free time at all, so I can't work on these.

Carinspixels

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 12:02:09 am »
i'm certainly aware that the petsystem and rpg take time, so that is not needed. the other things are really needed:

- staff members need to be able to edit the money from members
- an extra currency as we have 1 basic money for postings and 1 money for special assignments at this moment i'm using the karma for the assignment currency we had on the old board. So I need to be able to add at least 1 currency

And thats everything at this moment :)
Thanks Daniel15!
for your reply.

and daniel16, uhm yeah you know ...nevermind....

Carinspixels

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 12:09:01 am »
Hey.

Staff members edit money: This shouldn't be too hard. I personally havn't coded it up yet but I I could probably code it in a pretty short peroid of time.
Extra currency: I am actually working on this right now on my own site. Let me know how you want the currency to work and I could tell you how to do it.
Item that goes to a URL page: This would just take a redirect, again, pretty easy to code I would just have to look up how to do it.

Pet system/RPG: Thoses are my long-term projects. Both hard to code and would take a long time. I'm making no promises there. :P

Basil any help with the extra currency is awesome.

extra currency needs:
The ability to show up in topics below the postcount and forum credits like we have here
<<<<
The ability to have only admin and staff hand it out.

Explanation:
It should work similair as karma, BUT only staff and admin are allowed to hand it out.
I have the karma set to enabled at this moment, but also that they have to have 2 million posts before they can reward karma. so basicly i'm the only 1 editing Karma * Illusions* as 'extra' currency.

This extra currency can be used in my pixel/graphic web design shop, and in 1 of the other girls shop, and they 'represent real Dollars'so they can only 'earn' it when doing challenges like designing a special image. When they saved up enough extra money they can exchange it for paid services from our sites.

I got the url thing figured out, so I guess i'm not as blond after all hahahaha

I can wait for rpg and petsystem no worries there it isnt TOPpriority at the moment for me.

Now for the staff members to be able to modify the credits/ currencies that is really usefull to me, cause we run a board with 80 members and if they all do the challenge I have to modify 80 members inventories by myself, thats a no go for me. since we are a 'team' on the forum.

Id love it if you could come up with coding for that, but it really has to be stable, and i'm still willing to pay for that and i'm sure there are more people finding it usefull.