Author Topic: Money not showing in profile?  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Daethian

Money not showing in profile?
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:54:28 pm »
I'm using the RC2 with Tiny Portal installed and I noticed today that the amount of money you have is no longer displayed in your post profile...you have to go to the shop to see who has what.

Offline joseph21

Re: Money not showing in profile?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 02:10:17 pm »
I have the same problem too, when using other themes the credit/money is not shown. But if we change the "Posters information position" to position at top, then all the smf shop mods will be shown correctly.  ;) I'm using ig-oh's theme latest 1.1 rc2 version.

I also have these problems when checking the error log:

8: Use of undefined constant shop - assumed 'shop'
File: /home/sitename/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/index.english.php (eval?)
Line: 7

8: Use of undefined constant xiamen - assumed 'xiamen'
File: /home/sitename/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/index.english.php (eval?)
Line: 6

File: /home/sitename/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php (eval?)
Line: 570

File: /home/sitename/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php (eval?)
Line: 566

These 4 errors repeating everytime I open up the shop page.  Anybody here experience this too? Could somebody please help? I need to make the smf shop to show when position the posters information to the left..  :)

Offline Daniel15

Re: Money not showing in profile?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:10:51 pm »
About the money displaying in the profile, make sure you've followed the steps at  http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php?topic=39.0 (the code block there is the code block that displays the number of credits)

I also have these problems when checking the error log:

Line: 7

Line: 6

Line: 570

Line: 566

These 4 errors repeating everytime I open up the shop page.  Anybody here experience this too?
Well, I've never seen the 'Use of undefined constant xiamen' error before. I don't think it's SMFShop causing that error. About the 'Use of undefined constant shop' error, do you have any further details on how to replicate the problem? Note that the files listed (index.english.php and Shop.english.php) are not the actual files involved in the error. Most likely, the errors are occuring in the template files.