Author Topic: Having a few issues....help?  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Serendipity

Having a few issues....help?
« on: May 22, 2006, 01:50:18 pm »
Ok I run my forum on 1.1 RC2 . I have the shop version 2.0. Now heres my problems:

whenever I try to update the shop to 2.1 I get Duplicate entry 'shopItemsPerPage' for key 1

whenever I try to add an item I get Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
here are the columns I have in the table  under fields
id      
ownerid     
itemid     
amtpaid     
trading     
tradecost     

my last problem is that on some boards I don't have count shop points checked, so when I go back in to modify the board and check the box and save, whenever I go back its not checked again. It won't stay checked no matter how many times I click it. This also happens on creating new boards, I'll have it checked when I first make it and then when I go back to check to see if its still checked, its not.

Help?

Offline penelope

Re: Having a few issues....help?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 08:27:00 am »

my last problem is that on some boards I don't have count shop points checked, so when I go back in to modify the board and check the box and save, whenever I go back its not checked again. It won't stay checked no matter how many times I click it. This also happens on creating new boards, I'll have it checked when I first make it and then when I go back to check to see if its still checked, its not.

Help?

I have this same problem. On new boards/category's  the 'count shop points' will not stay checked. :(

Hope someone can help us! :)

Offline Daniel15

Re: Having a few issues....help?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 09:44:15 pm »
whenever I try to add an item I get Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
here are the columns I have in the table  under fields
id     
ownerid     
itemid     
amtpaid     
trading     
tradecost   
It definately sounds like your table has gone bad. You may get the SQL from the installScript.php file, and try to run that.
Otherwise, please PM me with your cPanel details for your website, and I'll fix it for you. Alternatively, you can chat to me via MSN Messenger - daniel_15_15__ [-at-] hotmail.com

my last problem is that on some boards I don't have count shop points checked, so when I go back in to modify the board and check the box and save, whenever I go back its not checked again.
About the 'Count Shop Points' error, it's already documented at the topic 'How to fix problem with board config and SMFShop'. Just change the files as mentioned in that topic.

Otherwise, you can just change it directly from the database ;)

Please reply if you are still having problems.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 09:48:22 pm by daniel15 »