Author Topic: Harden: Every day  (Read 566 times)

Offline onlylove111

Harden: Every day
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:50:24 pm »
Harden: Every  day with Gordon to shoot, he is one of the best pitchers
The Rockets today to 105-104 victory over 76 people, after the game rocket star James - Harden accepted the media interview.
At the last minute of the day, Gordon finished the field after the ball received Harden's pass, Gordon hit the third, to help the rocket victory.
'Nabide finally defended the ball in the defense, and then I broke the ball, Enbi's natural reaction is to come to the defense, I pass to Eric, he hit the shot, we shot every morning together 'Said Harden.
'We raised our defensive strength in the nike-air-max-90 last three minutes of the game, and we started to make them confident in the start of the game, giving them some chance to get off, especially in the fast break,' Harden said.
Speaking of the last ball, Harden nike free run 2 said: 'I clearly see the ball, as I have just said that, every day I shot with nike roshe run pattern Eric, he is one of the best pitcher, so when the Enbei When I came, I passed to Eric, and he made a fake, slippery, and shot.
In today's game, Harden hit 39 minutes, 20 shots 10, got 27 points and 13 assists and 3 rebounds and 1 steals 3 blocks.