Author Topic: Griffin: We kept calm and responded on the defensive end  (Read 514 times)

Offline onlylove111

Griffin: We kept calm and responded on the defensive end
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:41:24 pm »
Griffin: We kept calm and responded on the defensive end
The Clippers beat the jazz at 102-84 yesterday to win nike-air-max-90 three straight victories. Clippers star Blake - Griffin performed well, his game total of 22 points and 9 rebounds and 6 assists.
'I think it's important for us to be able to test the strength of the team against different teams,' Griffin said in an interview after the game. 'We kept calm on the floor, which I thought we were doing. Good place, the fourth quarter when our lead was narrowed, we responded to the defensive end, and the  players hit those key balls, which made us better when we faced adversity in the field.
Jazz rookie Donovan - Mitchell in the fourth quarter has nike roshe run pattern been 11 consecutive points to help the team will be narrowed to 7 points, forcing the Clippers coach Doug - Rivers called out the suspension, then the Clippers through the defense Side of the oppression to play a defensive counterattack, re-opened the score.
'They beat us in the playoffs, and for those who have gone through these teammates, I think they and I have the desire to beat the opponent,' Clippers center Andre - Jordan said, 'for the newly joined teammates I think they will want to be like a defensive team like Jazz, lay the tone of the game.
'They are worthy of respect for the opponent,' Clippers guard Patrick Beverly said, 'is not to say that the sun and the Lakers do not recognize, but the Jazz is the team of the playoffs level, today's nike free run 2 game for the team is A good test, I think as a whole we made a good response.