Author Topic: Bauer talk about the bit on Wall  (Read 505 times)

Offline onlylove111

Bauer talk about the bit on Wall
« on: November 24, 2017, 10:37:40 am »
Bauer talk about the bit on Wall: it would be funny that he was one of the best point guards
In an interview, talked about tomorrow's game against the Wizards, when talking about John - Wall, Bauer said it would be very interesting to the bit of Wal-Mart.
'It's funny, he's  one of the best guards in the league, so I'll play against him and see what's going on.I know he's fast, so I'm going to get back A wall came out, 'said Bauer.
Powell said that so far, he was the fastest point guard is the king rookie Darron - Fox.
Talking nike free 3.0 V7 about his father 's Laval - Bauer' s controversial remarks made him a target, Bauer said: 'I grew up like this, for me is not something strange.
Lakers coach Luke Walton commented on Wall: 'In my opinion, he is the league's fastest player, point guard or any position of the players, whether it is holding the ball in hand, or one-stop advance, Monday Of the game, DeMarcus - Cousins ​​and Anthony - Davis's one-stop so that we are very uncomfortable, we must use the wall to block Wall, this is not just the nike free 5.0 V3 women task of the defensive player, but the whole The team's mission. '
Brandon Ingram said that the Lakers will be united at Powell.
'We have to play to compete,' Ingram said, 'of course, everyone will attack Powell, because he did in the field of things that we can do is to support him, to accompany him to experience everything to ensure that he Be able to bypass those coverings, make sure he is ready in mind, so that everyone 's mind nike free 5.0 will be ready.
In an interview yesterday, Wall has said he will not mercy on Bauer.
'No, no mercy, there are some specific bits you will make every effort, such as against Stephen - Curry, you certainly want to play a good game. I will be against Powell, Gortat and I said Laval (Bauer) said about my thing, I did not say anything, his father has been talking, which makes me want to go to the stadium, led the team, make every effort to play the best performance. Said Wall.