Author Topic: A question  (Read 3788 times)

Offline SilverWolf

A question
« on: July 31, 2006, 12:50:54 pm »
on my SMF 1.0.7 forum (so new to this stuff) I have installed the shop mode. Now with php forum shops they have a thing where admin and moderators can "modify XXXXX cash" without affecting there own personal cache. They can take away, add, remove totally.

Now when I went to add cash to several of my members the money came from my personal account. Is there away around this? cause so far I haven't seen any where to add other wise. Do I make sense?

Oh ya will you be adding that neat thing in your shop where they can send an item?

I am also having problems with the map thing and the other add ons. But one thing at a time.

Thank you
SilverWolf

Offline animecosmo

Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 01:58:37 pm »
If you are the admin, you can go to the shop admin area and go to member's inventory. Find the member you want to add or take cash from and just change how much they have.

Offline SilverWolf

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 02:16:21 pm »
Ok so then by doing that my cash will not be tapped? Oh ya since it is my forum I guess I would be the admin.  :-[ sorry, the heat has made me a little testy.

now on to the other problems

Oh ya will you be adding that neat thing in your shop where they can send an item?

I am also having problems with the map thing and the other add ons. But one thing at a time.

are the functionable with 1.0.7 yet????

Offline animecosmo

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 02:35:09 pm »
Oops! I didn't even see the part about it being your forum. LOL. It's rather late here. :P

Doing that will not take from your cash, no. You can edit how much anyone (including yourself, so you can give yourself a ton of cash if you want) has in their pocket and in their bank.

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 10:11:41 pm »
You mean, send an item to someone? That's implemented in the latest SMFShop version (2.2), under Shop --> Send item to someone.

I am also having problems with the map thing and the other add ons.
What map thing?