Author Topic: [SOLVED] load.php error  (Read 1968 times)

Offline njoker555

[SOLVED] load.php error
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:35:17 am »
i am getting this error now -- this happened after i have upgraded my shopmod 2.3 to 3.0 today.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: echoselectitem() in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(1776) : eval()'d code on line 240

that is the error in admn panel when i go to add/edit items

help appreciated, shop isnt working either.

Offline Daniel15

Re: load.php error
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 11:05:29 am »
It sounds like your ShopAdmin.template.php file wasn't updated. Get the Shop.template.php and ShopAdmin.template.php files from the SMFShop package (open the zip file in WinRAR, 7-Zip or similar), and upload them to Themes/default. Also, make sure that your theme (Themes/[theme name]) doesn't have its own Shop.template.php or ShopAdmin.template.php files.

echoselectitem() was a function in SMFShop 2.3 which was removed in SMFShop 3.0 (with the code restructure)

Offline njoker555

Re: load.php error
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:30:53 pm »
ok thanks, its worked :) its cuz i upgraded -- took the files from the shopmod 3.0 and uploaded, my forum still had the ones from 2.3 :) thanks!

Offline yelegen

Re: [SOLVED] load.php error
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 06:51:38 am »
Hello Daniel
I installed your shop 3.0 it istalled without any errors.  I am using dilbermc multicolor  and SMF 1.1.2

I do not see the shop in admin anywhwere,   all the users now have send money and credit links but when you click on them I get this error   
Code: [Select]
Unknown column 'category' in 'field list'
Dosya: /hsphere/local/home/site/site.net/Sources/shop/Shop-Subs.php

lets say name of my site  site.net  above address  /site/site.net   so site by itself does not look corect bu I dont know .

Lastly is it possible to change the language too  ::) :)

I did not want to mess with it and see what you would say   also I as the admin have 10.000 credits is that correct no one else has any.

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:28:08 am by yelegen »