Author Topic: SMFShop 3.0 now out!  (Read 87529 times)

Offline CRONUS

Re: SMFShop 3.0 now out!
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 03:28:38 pm »
Nice job ;) and upgrade went smoothly BUT...

In permissions last line is empty ::) (added attachment 1)
When I allow guests to access SMFShop it still asks to register and don't show shop main window
And bank interest doesn't work (cronjob attachment 2) yesterday i set my bank money to 1000 and bank interest to 0,01% per day. That should give me 10 credits but... i still have 1000

thanx for any help ;)

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 04:11:32 pm »
i made a post and it gave me 11 credits like it should of. i went and deleted the post and it only took away 5 credits and left me with the 6.

is it still giving me credits for the words posted, but only took away the post credit?
Whoops, looks like a bug. I changed the post code so it adds bonuses based on words/characters, but forgot to change the remove post code. I'll look into it, and see if I can fix it.

In permissions last line is empty  (added attachment 1)
Oh no, a bug!
In Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php, find:
Code: (php) [Select]
$txt['permissionname_shop_bank'] = 'Bank';
$txt['permissionname_shop_bank'] = 'Trade Centre';

Replace with:
Code: (php) [Select]
$txt['permissionname_shop_bank'] = 'Bank';
$txt['permissionname_shop_trade'] = 'Trade Centre';
Since you have another language installed, you'll also need to do this for ManagePermissions.[your language].php

When I allow guests to access SMFShop it still asks to register and don't show shop main window
This is another thing I overlooked. Since guests can't really do much in the shop, they still don't have access to it. I may change this in a future version, and give them access to certain parts (probably only the main page, and Buy Stuff page).

And bank interest doesn't work (cronjob attachment 2) yesterday i set my bank money to 1000 and bank interest to 0,01% per day. That should give me 10 credits but... i still have 1000
It won't work with wget, you'll need to use a command line like:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/[username]/domains/[domain]/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/dointerest.php
That should work (you're using DirectAdmin, right? I believe the paths in DirectAdmin are like that).

If that doesn't work (and you still want to use wget), take a look at the code posted to http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,31.0.html. Save that to a new file (with a somewhat random name), and call that script instead.

Offline CRONUS

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 04:30:44 pm »
It won't work with wget, you'll need to use a command line like:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/[username]/domains/[domain]/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/dointerest.php
That should work (you're using DirectAdmin, right? I believe the paths in DirectAdmin are like that).
Yes, using Direct admin and where should i write that command line? ::) (adding attachment again)

If that doesn't work (and you still want to use wget), take a look at the code posted to http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,31.0.html. Save that to a new file (with a somewhat random name), and call that script instead.
And if i use this method, so i can call that script using direct admins cron job and wget? (sorry i'm new to all this)

And one more question: as far as i understand if i make cron job to happen every month, so interest will be added to users every month?

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 04:46:37 pm »
That's strange, my DirectAdmin looks like this (attached)... You'd put the command into the "Command" box.

You'll need to get the script from http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,31.0.html, save that somewhere (eg. dointerest123123.php), and then use that url (eg. http://www.mobiles.lt/forum/dointerest123123.php).

And one more question: as far as i understand if i make cron job to happen every month, so interest will be added to users every month?
Yes, that's right. If you make the cron job run once a month, it will be monthly interest.

Offline CRONUS

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 05:36:12 pm »
Done ;) will see tommorow if it works :)

And it would be nice if words from quotes didn't count when counting credits per word or symbol ;)

Offline jdv

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 09:48:17 pm »
another bug.

When i send money. Im john on the forum. If i send money to joe. Say $500 credits.

It does it but replies back $500 sent to John. But it does go to Joe.

Offline littleone

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 01:04:07 am »
I need to know what file this is in.  It showed up twice for some reason so i need to go in and remove it.  I'll be able to figure out the duplication, just need to know what file.
 Thanks

Offline jdv

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 09:26:13 am »
themes/default/profile.template.php

starting to get a hang of this smfshop. :)

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 08:57:40 pm »
another bug.

When i send money. Im john on the forum. If i send money to joe. Say $500 credits.

It does it but replies back $500 sent to John. But it does go to Joe.
Yeah, that's a known bug (it crept in during the code cleanup). Have a look at the Known bugs in SMFShop 3.0 topic for a fix :)

I need to know what file this is in.  It showed up twice for some reason so i need to go in and remove it.  I'll be able to figure out the duplication, just need to know what file.
As jdv said, try looking in Themes/default/Profile.template.php

Offline jdv

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2007, 10:40:51 pm »
Yeah, that's a known bug (it crept in during the code cleanup). Have a look at the Known bugs in SMFShop 3.0 topic for a fix

Okay, i'll bite. I went to the known bugs, and for the issue i was looking for it was removed and said bug now fixed in archive? Bouncing me around here. Now im looking for the smfarchive. Still haven't found it.

I know i need to fix in it shop-send.php

how come not just leave the fix in the known bug fixes?

Someone please send me a link to the archive.

Offline pakri

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 02:32:28 am »
for that didn't place the traducion to Spanish of the the store...

but that I say I am you very well

Thank you

Offline Luxsphinx

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2007, 09:14:17 am »
i fixed my removetopic and display template failed errors

jdv, how did you fix the Display.template.php failed error???  I could use the help.  Please

Offline jdv

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 09:23:22 am »
now i dont remember. i have been so whacked in the brain with the upgrade on shop and the arcade. i think what i did was reload from a backup the file and when i went to install it passed. i think it was whacked from my previous attempts. im almost 100% sure this is what i did.

Offline Luxsphinx

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 12:09:32 pm »
Eh,  scrapped everything and tried again, still the same error, but went through with install anyways.  Seems to be working okay.  Thanks.

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 02:10:34 pm »
Okay, i'll bite. I went to the known bugs, and for the issue i was looking for it was removed and said bug now fixed in archive? Bouncing me around here. Now im looking for the smfarchive. Still haven't found it.
I meant, it's fixed in the latest SMFShop download ;).
If you look in that topic, the fix is listed (second part of it). http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,532.0.html

for that didn't place the traducion to Spanish of the the store...

but that I say I am you very well

Thank you
Sorry about that. I changed a lot of the language entries (moved them around, added new ones, and modified existing ones). If you're able to translate the SMFShop 3.0 language file, I'll include it :)

jdv, how did you fix the Display.template.php failed error???  I could use the help.  Please
What problems are you encountering with the Display.template.php file?
If you get an error, try installing anyways. Then, you can edit the Display.template.php file manually (see the 'How to get shop working in other themes' topic to see the code you need to use).