SMFShop > SMFShop Announcements

SMFShop 3.0 now out!

<< < (3/12) > >>

jdv:
where do i get the original 2.3 package?

found the 2.3 download i had from before but says its not compatible with smf 1.1.1

all i want is to get the shop back. by upgrading i whacked my whole shop out. messed up the load.php and fixed that. when i try to go 3.0 fresh install it gives me a load of errors.

do you have 2.3 for 1.1.1 (i need to get back in business).

these are the 2 errors i get from 3.0 fresh:

11. Execute Modification ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php Test failed

15. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test failed

jdv:
i fixed my removetopic and display template failed errors

why does it keep saying Unable to load the 'shop_above' template. where is this template????

Daniel15:
jdv, I'm not sure what could be going wrong for you, I successfully upgraded 4 test installations. Would you be able to try upgrading manually? If you upload the Upgrade package to http://server.daniel15.com/smf/package.php, you can see exactly what you need to do.
Old SMFShop versions are available here: http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/downloads/1/SMFShop.html

Sorry I can't help you more, but it's 2:00 AM here. I'll see if I can help you tommorow.

EDIT:

--- Quote ---why does it keep saying Unable to load the 'shop_above' template. where is this template?

--- End quote ---
It's a sub template in Shop.template.php. Make sure that your Themes/default/Shop.template.php file was updated.

minfinger, thanks for your comments :)

--- Quote ---Are user not supposed to be able to add in there own items?
--- End quote ---
No, users can't add their own items (well, not yet, anyways)

--- Quote --- I happen to enjoy it when people make suggestions to me about my web designs.
--- End quote ---
Yeah, me too :)

minfinger:

--- Quote from: Daniel15 on January 18, 2007, 11:02:24 pm ---minfinger, thanks for your comments :)

--- Quote ---Are user not supposed to be able to add in there own items?
--- End quote ---
No, users can't add their own items (well, not yet, anyways)

--- Quote --- I happen to enjoy it when people make suggestions to me about my web designs.
--- End quote ---
Yeah, me too :)

--- End quote ---

No problem...I'm willing to let you test on my www.herffinder.com site.

PM me if you want too.

jdv:
i reverted back to 2.3. its back up, but now i have to give everyone there credits back as that is all lost and recreate the items again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version