Author Topic: Known bugs in SMFShop 3.0  (Read 30053 times)

Offline perplexed

Re: Known bugs in SMFShop 3.0
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 07:30:33 pm »
jdv, as I mentioned before, the fix is above:
When you send money to someone, it says your username in the message ("xx credits successfully sent to [your username]"), rather than the name of the user you're sending money to. To fix this, open Sources/Shop/Shop-Send.php, and find:
Code: (php) [Select]
$context['shop_buy_message'] = sprintf($txt['shop_successfull_send'], formatMoney($amount), $context['user']['name']);Replace with:
Code: (php) [Select]
$context['shop_buy_message'] = sprintf($txt['shop_successfull_send'], formatMoney($amount), $moneyTo);

Hi Daniel

Just reading the bugs and went to fix this in my 3.0 shop but my file says this:

Code: [Select]
// Tell the user that their request was successful
//$context['shop_buy_message'] = sprintf($txt['shop_successfull_send'], formatMoney($amount), $context['user']['name']);
$context['shop_buy_message'] = sprintf($txt['shop_successfull_send'], formatMoney($amount), $moneyTo);

}
  so the code you say to replace is already there?  Do I still have to do something?
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 09:43:48 am »
Do I still have to do something?
Nope, it's been fixed .This is just kept here for reference purposes :)

Offline myg_weng

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 02:44:00 pm »
what does this do in the steal.php part  line 72?

$_POST['username'] = strtr($_POST['username'], array('\\"' => '"'));
      preg_match_all('~"([^"]+)"~', $_POST['username'], $matches);
      $userArray = array_unique(array_merge($matches[1], explode(',', preg_replace('~"([^"]+)"~', '', $_POST['username']))));

----

i think the steal.php is not working on my site... i have increased the probability to 100%

ERROR :

8: Undefined index: username
File: /home2/mygimm75/public_html/myg/smf111b/Sources/shop/items/Steal.php
Line: 72

-------

cant we not just point $username to the typed user?

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 05:28:16 pm »
i think the steal.php is not working on my site... i have increased the probability to 100%

ERROR :

8: Undefined index: username
File: /home2/mygimm75/public_html/myg/smf111b/Sources/shop/items/Steal.php
Line: 72
I could swear I fixed that bug... The fix is at http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php/topic,559.0.html.

what does this do in the steal.php part  line 72?

$_POST['username'] = strtr($_POST['username'], array('\\"' => '"'));
      preg_match_all('~"([^"]+)"~', $_POST['username'], $matches);
      $userArray = array_unique(array_merge($matches[1], explode(',', preg_replace('~"([^"]+)"~', '', $_POST['username']))));
That code basically removes the "s from the names, and splits them into an array. This is needed so it's compatible with SMF 1.1 (which adds quotation marks around the name)

Offline myg_weng

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 11:00:06 pm »
i think $_POST['username']  should be $_POST['stealname']

:D

..im using RS3 by the way

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 06:17:42 pm »
i think $_POST['username']  should be $_POST['stealname']
Yep, that's mentioned in the post I linked to ;).

Offline inkstains

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 07:36:30 pm »
Is there a problem installing this on smf 1.1.2? i've got a clean forum install no other mods and when i got and install the shop it appears to work correctly yet i don't have any menu in admin or anything in the store besides a credit report stating i have 10000 credits i read the manage permissions post on page 1 of this thread though that didn't appear applicable to myself as i don't have gallery i still tried it but still no success i also tried copying Shop.template.php file from the SMFShop archive to Themes/default/Shop.template.php but no success there either i've also tried to download the archive again and reinstall but still no luck just wondering if i'm missing something

thanks

EDIT: I've done an upgrade on another forum that was 1.1 RC3 and that worked a treat but i'd still like to get this running on my other forum as well which is 1.1.2

cheers heaps
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:53:53 pm by inkstains »

Offline yopo

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 10:51:47 pm »
smfshop dont work in my forum.
i have SMF 1.1.5 and i can't install the mode
i go to Packet and run them but its type Eror ..
Help meee  :-[