Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General SMFShop Discussion / Re: Nike Air Presto günstig
« Last post by happer on Yesterday at 06:27:24 pm »
How to Select the Suitable Copper Patch Panel?

In the data center, copper patch panel is an ideal method to create a flexible, reliable and tidy cabling system. Today, various styles of copper patch panels can be found in the market, such as shielded or unshielded patch panel, flat or angled patch panel, etc. And the configurations can also be different from numbers of ports, such as 12-port, 24-port, 48-port patch panel, etc. So how to select the most suitable one for your applications?
What Is Copper Patch Panel?

Copper patch panel is designed for both shielded and unshielded copper cables like Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and Cat7. It is commonly used in a local area network (LAN) as a mounted hardware assembly that contains ports to connect and manage incoming and outgoing Ethernet cables. The network patch panel is typically made with 8-pin modular ports on one side and 110-insulation displacement connector blocks on the other side. Patch cables coming into the panel are terminated the insulation displacement connector. On the opposite side, the 8-pin modular connector plugs into the port which corresponds to the terminated wires. With the Ethernet patch panel, each pair of cables has an independent port. So copper patch panels offer simple and efficient interconnection in Ethernet applications.
Cat5e patch panel is compliant with TIA/EIA 568 industry specifications and is used for high speed LAN transmission. Generally, this type of copper patch panel is available in 6-port and 8-port module groupings, in 8, 12, 24, and 48-port sizes. With numbers labeled on ports, it’s easy for cable organization. 24-port Cat5e patch panel is the most popular in the market, which has punch down and feed-through patch panel for customer choice. FS.COM Cat5e patch panels are made from steel materials so that they can stand up even the most extreme conditions. For more information about Cat5e patch panel, please refer to How to Wire Cat5e Patch Panels?you can click here

Fiber enclosure, as a general term for the hardware that are used to house, organize, manage and protect fiber optic cables in fiber optic cabling and terminations, is widely used in various fields, e.g. data centers, FTTx (Fiber to the x/Fiber to the Home) and CATV (Cable TV). For rack mount cabling applications in data center, rack mount fiber enclosure is usually used. According to different configurations, there are various fiber enclosure types available in the market. So, which type should be used for your data center rack mount cabling?

The rack mount fiber enclosures are generally made for 19 inch rack mounting and come in rack units of 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U. 1U and 2U rack mount enclosures provide full front and rear access with a drawer that slides forward and backward. 1U rack mount fiber enclosure is usually loaded with two fiber patch panels, cassettes or modules. 3U and 4U fiber enclosures feature a fixed bulkhead design. The following picture shows the different rack units of fiber enclosures.1U 19″ fiber enclosure is the most commonly used type in data center server racks cable management. There are general three versions of rack mount fiber enclosures: Cover Removable Type fiber enclosure, Slide-out Type fiber enclosure and Swing-out Type fiber enclosure.

The cover removable type is an early type of fiber enclosures, which is more affordable but harder to access. If you have sufficient budget, slide-out type or swing-out type rack mount fiber enclosures are recommended. Although they are more expensive than the cover removable type, they respectively feature a convenient slide-out support tray and a integrated swing-out tray so that you don’t have to remove the whole fiber enclosure from the rack to gain internal access.
As we know, fiber optic adapters are the key part of fiber enclosure to accept the various fiber optic connectors. Thus, to choose a proper front patch panel option is also important. For general rack mount enclosures, there are mainly two types—one type uses fixed 1U High 19″ front panel, and the other type incorporates three, or even up to five removable front panels. The latter is now becoming more popular with users, because a plug & play fiber adapter panel solution assures flexibility and ease of network deployment and MAC (moves, adds, and changes). For the user guide of removable front panel, please watch the video here.like these
Completed Additions / adding that last season
« Last post by huangjian123 on Yesterday at 01:43:44 pm »
ENGLEWOOD http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/ryan-switzer-jersey , Colo. (AP) Su’a Cravens has found happiness, harmony and himself just in time for his do-over in Denver.

Elated over John Elway’s call and Von Miller’s text, the former standout safety from Southern Cal celebrated his trade from the Redskins to the Broncos by posting ”A Whole New World” from the Disney movie ”Aladdin” on his Twitter account.

”I felt like it was perfect,” said Cravens, who missed all of last season and even mulled retirement while dealing with the lingering effects of a head injury.

Article continues below ...
Selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL draft, Cravens played in 11 games his rookie season but he sustained a concussion in Week 4 and later suffered an elbow injury. He said he felt off-kilter heading into training camp last year, and things only got worse after he underwent knee surgery in August to repair a torn meniscus.

Cravens had to be talked out of retiring in early September during a meeting with team President Bruce Allen Cardinals Chase Edmonds Jersey , and the Redskins placed him on their exempt list, forcing him to miss the entire season. They sent him to see sports concussion expert Micky Collins in Pittsburgh, who had an answer for all of his mood swings, personality changes and feelings that something just wasn’t quite right: post-concussion syndrome.

”I didn’t really know what was going on until I went to see Dr. Collins and he made me fully aware of the situation,” Cravens said. ”At first I just thought that something was wrong with me, something’s not right and I didn’t feel the same. Once he explained, `This is why you feel this way http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/logan-paulsen-jersey ,’ he’d ask me questions, I’d tell him, `Yes,’ and he’d say, `Well that’s a correlation to this.’ Everything started making sense and once we started working on it progressively I got better and better.”

Cravens said he never lost his love for the game but did succumb to feelings his football career was finished.

”Certainly. I was going through something that I wasn’t even aware I was going through,” Cravens said. ”The mindset that I had last year was just completely different from how I am now. Once I got cleared, I took a step back and looked at the way I was acting and the way I was treating my loved ones. The way my whole thought process was http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/frank-ragnow-jersey , it was a stranger.

”It was just crazy that I didn’t realize that I was in a predicament I was completely unaware of. So yeah, there was a point that I thought I was done with football, but that love for it and that need to compete, that need to be on the field and be with your brothers, that never went away.”

Cravens even had to deal with accusations that he’d quit on his teammates.

He was finally cleared in December and the Redskins began shopping him during the NFL combine last month.

The Broncos essentially sent a fifth-round selection in this year’s draft for the safety-linebacker hybrid whose instincts and athleticism wowed scouts two years ago.

Cravens is eager to put his past behind him and start anew in Denver.

”I think there’s a false narrative on what exactly happened,” Cravens said. ”Right now my focus is just on being a Denver Bronco. One day I’ll be able to speak a little further on that, but I’m not a quitter. I’m not a guy who lacks love for the game. I definitely don’t know where the `quitting in college’ came from http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/daryl-worley-jersey , but like I said, I’m here to play for the Broncos and do whatever I can to help this team win games.”

He sees himself as a strong safety but is willing to play wherever the Broncos feel he fits best in a revamped secondary that lost standout safety T.J. Ward last fall and elite cornerback Aqib Talib this spring.

”I’m just grateful to be on the field,” Cravens said, adding that last season made him appreciate his chance to play pro football and he has no qualms about getting right back into the fray.

”We’re all grown men and I know what I’m signing myself up for. I’m aware of the situation that I was in and I’m aware of the dangers of the game,” he said. ”I’ve experienced it firsthand and I’m still willing to go out there and put everything I have on the line. I wanted a fresh start just because I don’t like the way things happened. It wasn’t a part of my plan. I never thought at 22 years old that I’d be at the house watching football instead of playing football.”

Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton

Completed Additions / on the first one was
« Last post by huangjian123 on Yesterday at 12:16:53 pm »
EAST RUTHERFORD Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey , N.J. (AP) There was a sense of uncertainty as two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning jogged off the field at MetLife Stadium, clinching a game ball in his left hand and waving to fans and friends in the stands with his right.

Was Sunday’s 18-10 win over the Washington Redskins his last game as a Giant after 14 seasons? He’s going to be 37 years old in January and New York has concluded a disastrous 3-13 season.

”It’s probably been my toughest year of football I would say with the losses, the injuries, the benching and coming back and everything going on, the losses more than anything,” said Manning, who threw a touchdown pass on a day the Giants rode a season-high 260-yard game from their running attack.

Manning is under contract for a couple of seasons, but the decision whether he returns rests with new general manager Dave Gettleman, who was hired Thursday.

Manning wants to be back.

”This is where I want to play Cheap Jerome Baker Jersey ,” he said. ”This is like my family, the New York Giants has been. Hopefully they feel the same way and we can make that work out.”

Manning threw a 16-yard touchdown pass to Hunter Sharp and Orleans Darkwa rushed for a career-high 154 yards, including a 75-yarder on the second play from scrimmage, as the Giants snapped a five-game losing streak and gave interim head coach Steve Spagnuolo his first win since taking over from the fired Ben McAdoo on Dec. 4.

Spagnuolo hugged Manning (10 of 28 for 132 yards) on the field after the final gun, and asked a team photographer to take a picture of them.

”We’ve both been through a lot and none more than him with this season, but he never changed,” said Spagnuolo, who has been promised an interview for the head coaching job.

”I value that in people that can stay that balanced through ups and downs. He’s had the highest of highs and this was certainly very, very low Packers Jaire Alexander Jersey , but he’s a tremendous competitor and I appreciate him greatly.”

Aldrick Rosas kicked two short field goals and Kelvin Sheppard had two interceptions for New York, whose 13 losses are the most in franchise history.

Coupled with Indianapolis’ win over Houston, the Giants will have the No. 2 pick overall in the draft.

Kirk Cousins, who also might be playing his last game for the Redskins, scored on a 12-yard run for Washington (7-9), which has missed the playoffs the past two years. He was 20 of 37 for 158 yards and three interceptions.

”We have to have stability at that position, somehow, some way. Not everybody has it,” Redskins coach Jay Gruden said.

”That’s the way it is in pro football nowadays. If you’ve got one Browns Denzel Ward Jersey , you’d like to keep one. We’ll have to make that decision here pretty soon. Kirk will also. It’s not totally up to us. Kirk’s got to buy in also.”

Cousins, who finished with his third consecutive 4,000-yard passing season, sidestepped questions about his future.

”I need to catch my breath. We’ll have plenty of time,” he said, adding he might have more to say on a radio show Friday.

Dustin Hopkins added a season-long 49-yard field goal for the Redskins, who were looking for their third straight .500 or better finish since 1999-2001.

The win capped a horrid season for the Giants, who were expected to compete for a Super Bowl after making the playoffs last season. Injuries, penalties http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/nick-nelson-jersey , blown fourth-quarter leads and a failure by fired general manager Jerry Reese to fix the offensive line led to a disaster.

It culminated with McAdoo’s decision to bench Manning for a Dec. 3 game against Oakland. The fan uproar was so great Reese and McAdoo were fired the next day.

Spagnuolo returned Manning as the starter the following game and the two were rewarded.

The Giants scored touchdowns on their first two possessions. Darkwa had a team-high 75-yard run on the second play from scrimmage and Manning found Sharp for his first career TD two plays after linebacker Sheppard intercepted Cousins’ first pass.

Darkwa said the feeling of winning was amazing.

”It feels great to end the year with a win,” said Darkwa, who will be a free agent. ”Obviously there are a lot of changes coming this way, but I could not be more happy for the players and the coaches. We battled our tails off this season. There was no quit in this team and it showed today.”

New York botched both touchdown conversions. The PAT on the first one was blocked and the 2-point attempt after Sharp’s catch failed, leaving New York ahead 12-0.

Washington linebacker Preston Smith got the Redskins back in the game, intercepting a screen pass and returning it to the Giants 20. Cousins scored on a 12-run two plays later.

Rosas added a 23-yard field goal for the Giants later in the first quarter and Hopkins hit a season-high 49-yarder on the final play of the half, cutting New York’s lead to 15-10.

Rosas had the only points of the second half, a 29-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and – http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Completed Additions / really don’t look at the big picture
« Last post by huangjian123 on May 21, 2018, 07:01:09 pm »
KANSAS CITY http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/mark-walton-jersey , Mo. (AP) The Kansas City Chiefs head into their regular-season home finale against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday with a playoff situation that is straightforward and favorable.

They’re the AFC West champs if they win. Or if the Chargers lose to the Jets.

The Dolphins? Their path to the postseason is meandering and unlikely, a convoluted sequence of no fewer than seven dominoes that must topple perfectly for them to snag an AFC wild-card spot.

None of which matters if they don’t beat the Chiefs on Sunday.

”We just want to win a game. That’s what we’re looking forward to,” said Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake, who has flourished down the stretch. ”We’re trying to go up to play a great Kansas City team in a great environment with great fans, so we’re just trying to go get a tough win.”

The Dolphins (6-8) have proven they can play with the best during their rollercoaster season, never more evident than in their victory over the Patriots a couple of weeks ago.

”Anybody in the situation that we’re in, in the NFL, you look back at some games, `You should’ve won this. Felt like we should’ve won that Cheap Sam Darnold Jersey ,”’ Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler said. ”It’s not that case. We made a bed; we’ve got to keep working and look toward Kansas City right now.”

The Chiefs (8-6) have piggybacked a four-game losing streak with wins over the Raiders and Chargers to seize control of their division. And while it’s not a must-win game against Miami, they would rather celebrate consecutive division titles for the first time in franchise history in front of their own fans, and then rest their key players in their regular-season finale at Denver.

After all, they’ve gone through enough stress this season.

There was the season-ending injury to star safety Eric Berry, other injuries on both sides of the ball and the antics by star cornerback Marcus Peters that earned him a suspension.

There was the four-game skid, part of a longer stretch in which they lost six of seven, and the surprising decision by coach Andy Reid to hand over play-calling duties to offensive coordinator Matt Nagy.

But after squandering a 5-0 start, the Chiefs are still in a desirable situation as their season hits the homestretch, needing just a win over the Dolphins to ensure a postseason spot.

”We’ve put ourselves in a good position http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/patrick-omameh-jersey ,” Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. ”From day one, all the goals you set out, the first one is make the playoffs and win the division. That is what it starts with. We are in a situation to do that and we need to go take care of business.”

As the Dolphins visit Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since 2011, here’s what to know:

SUH YOU: Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamakung Suh was passed over for the Pro Bowl this week, a slight that caught the attention of coach Adam Gase. ”Every team we play there are two to three guys on him. I don’t really understand that one,” Gase said. ”I know we haven’t won enough games this year, but to me that guy should be penciled in before they even start voting.”

ANOTHER SNUB: Smith was also passed over for the Pro Bowl despite leading the NFL in quarterback rating, setting career bests in yards and touchdown passes, and throwing just five interceptions despite playing with a suspect wide receiver group. ”Listen http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/jerome-baker-jersey ,” Reid said, ”I’m a big fan of his, so I would tell you sure, I thought he should have been in. But that’s neither here nor there. He’s not.”

ROAD WOES: The Dolphins’ playoff situation would be a lot rosier if they had played better on the road this season. They are 4-3 at home but just 2-5 away from Miami, including losses to the Panthers, Ravens and Patriots during a five-game losing streak. ”

SPEAKING OF THE ROAD: Even though the Dolphins haven’t visited Arrowhead Stadium in six years, Gase knows how intimidating it can be. He was an assistant for AFC West-rival Denver from 2009-14, making more than one visit to the world record-holder for loudest outdoor sports stadium. ”It’s loud,” he said. ”It’s a great environment Cheap Josh Sitton Jersey , one of my favorite to go to. Those fans are into it. It’s hard to hear. When it becomes a tight game, they try to affect the other team.”

HAPPY HUNTING: Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt has run for 1,201 yards, trailing Steelers star Le’Veon Bell by 21 yards for the league lead. The third-round pick out of Toledo, who earned a Pro Bowl nod this week, is also coming off back-to-back 100-yard rushing games. ”I just go out there and play football every game and really don’t look at the big picture,” he said. ”Just go out there and try to control what I can control and make plays, and good things happen when you do that.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .

Completed Additions / designed for your employees
« Last post by huangjian123 on May 21, 2018, 05:21:48 pm »
As times have changed Ravens Hayden Hurst Jersey , the way businesses function has undergone a change too. Employees and team members associated with businesses are no longer spending the whole of their time in their office working, holding meetings, etc. Businesses are supporting them in out of office activities like softball, bowling, and other group sports.聽 They feel that participating in rejuvenating outdoor activities will contribute to helping them feel refreshed and more productive in the work place.

If a business’s employees wear customized and fashionable T-shirts, polo shirts, and jackets which feature its logo and that well represent it while taking part in these activities http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/albert-wilson-jersey , they would be able to spread a positive image about their business among the onlookers.聽 If you want to brand your business in an effective way through corporate clothing, you should get it designed from a reputed online seller of decorated corporate apparel. Based upon your business’s unique needs, the seller would create exemplary and stylish t-shirts, polo shirts, dress shirts, sweatshirts, custom hoodies http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/kentavius-street-jersey , caps, etc. that feature your company logo, colors, graphics and other design elements of your choice.

Polo Shirts Woven Dress Shirts
For the creation of your corporate clothing, the seller would offer various decoration processes like screen printing, heat press, appliqu茅 http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/m.j.-stewart-jersey , embroidery and others. Such processes enable printing of a wide variety of attractive and endearing designs on the clothing. After creating the perfect design for your apparel, the seller would decorate and deliver them to your place in the fastest possible time so your employees can wear them for upcoming corporate outings and sports events.

Corporate Jackets & Outerwear
Various clothing items like dress shirts, t-shirts and others which you would get from the seller would be of top quality, comfortable, soft and durable.聽 They would be made of the best fabric and be easy to care for.聽 The garments would be fashionable and attractive, and featuring your company’s logo, graphics and colors.聽 They would help give your business a distinct identity and help generate a positive impression of your employees and company.

The benefit of getting corporate clothing designed from a renowned online seller of decorated corporate apparel is that you would be able have them customize a wide variety of attractive clothing options per your business’s specific needs.聽 These garments would be outstanding quality and affordably priced.聽 Today’s top resellers will offer a convenient e-commerce site that will allow you to shop and purchase online from the comfort of your home or office Cheap Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , saving you time and effort.聽 You can convey your needs via phone, your laptop, computer or mobile device.聽聽 The seller would have the apparel decorated and delivered to you in the quickest possible time, providing you with a superior and satisfying shopping experience.

If you want to get trendy and exemplary quality clothing designed for your employees and team members, you should consider purchasing it from a leading online seller of fine quality corporate apparel.聽 Investing in the image and appearance of your company could turn out to be a rewarding decision for you as it would help your business acquire a professional image will helping set your company apparel from the competition in the eyes of your customers and clients.聽 Take your company to the next level today!

Completed Additions / Los Angeles Rams next week
« Last post by huangjian123 on May 21, 2018, 03:40:46 pm »
MIAMI GARDENS Buccaneers Alex Cappa Jersey , Fla. (AP) The Buffalo Bills snapped the longest current non-playoff drought in North American pro sports with a 22-16 victory Sunday at Miami and Cincinnati’s victory at Baltimore. The Bills hadn’t made the postseason since 1999.

Buffalo (9-7) will travel to Jacksonville next weekend in a wild-card game.

The Bills’ anxiety was compounded by the loss of 1,000-yard rusher LeSean McCoy with a right ankle injury. He was carted off the field in the third quarter.

The frustration of a disappointing season got the best of the Dolphins (6-10) with 6:21 left, when receiver Jarvis Landry, running back Kenyan Drake and offensive lineman Jake Brendel were ejected following a fight. Landry was cited for disrespecting an official, and Drake for throwing his helmet 20 yards in anger. Unsportsmanlike conduct penalties were called against both teams.

The undisciplined Dolphins, who came into the game with the second-most penalties in the NFL, had 14 for 145 yards.

BENGALS 31, RAVENS 27

BALTIMORE (AP) – The Ravens were ousted from the playoff hunt in stunning fashion when Andy Dalton threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd with 44 seconds, giving the Bengals the win.

Needing a win to advance to the postseason Cheap Josh Sitton Jersey , Baltimore (9-7) rallied from a 14-point deficit to take its first lead with 8:48 left. But Dalton put together a magnificent 90-yard drive in the closing minutes before hitting Boyd over the middle on a fourth-and-12 play.

Boyd avoided a tackle by Maurice Canady and raced to the end zone to give Cincinnati (7-9) the victory in what might have been its final game under coach Marvin Lewis.

Baltimore entered knowing it could have also gotten into the postseason if either Tennessee or Buffalo tied or lost. Both those teams won, leaving the Ravens with no margin for error on a frigid and windy day.

STEELERS 28, BROWNS 24

PITTSBURGH (AP) – The Browns joined the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams in NFL history to go 0-16 when they failed to find a way to beat the backup-laden Steelers.

Cleveland had a chance late in the fourth quarter, but DeShone Kizer’s fourth-down pass to Corey Coleman bounced off Coleman’s hands and fell incomplete.

And for the 16th time in 2017, the Browns walked off the field searching for answers that are as elusive now as they’ve been at any point since the franchise’s return to the NFL nearly two decades ago. Head coach Hue Jackson is expected to return despite a 1-31 record and the Browns have two of the top four picks in the 2018 draft.

Kizer finished with 314 yards passing and two touchdowns to Rashard Higgins, but also threw a fourth-quarter pick, his NFL-leading 22nd of the season.

The AFC North champion Steelers (13-3) sat stars Ben Roethlisberger and Le’Veon Bell among others, but it hardly mattered. Landry Jones completed 23 of 27 passes for 239 yards with a touchdown and an interception, and rookie wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster caught nine passes for 143 yards and a score. He also returned a kickoff 96 yards for a touchdown.

Pittsburgh http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/joel-iyiegbuniwe-jersey , which has a wild-card round bye, sacked Kizer six times, boosting its season total to 56, a franchise record.

TITANS 15, JAGUARS 10

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Marcus Mariota threw a touchdown and used his legs to help the Titans end an eight-season playoff drought by beating the Jaguars to clinch an AFC wild-card berth.

The Titans (9-7) snapped a three-game skid in a game they needed to win or get some help with losses elsewhere to advance. They also posted their first back-to-back winning seasons since 2007 and 2008.

Mariota ran a season-high 10 times for 60 yards, the biggest a 13-yard scramble on third-and-5 at the 2:00 mark. Mariota also threw for 134 yards.

Derrick Henry took a screen pass from Mariota 66 yards for a TD in the second quarter, and Ryan Succop kicked three field goals.

The Titans also sacked Blake Bortles twice and forced four turnovers, two interceptions by Kevin Byard.

The Jaguars (10-6) clinched their first AFC South title a week ago when Tennessee lost to San Francisco.

BUCCANEERS 31 Cheap Robert Golden Jersey , SAINTS 24

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – Jameis Winston threw for 363 yards, including a 39-yard scoring pass to Chris Godwin with nine seconds remaining, to help the Buccaneers snap a five-game losing streak with a victory over the Saints.

The playoff-bound Saints (11-5) entered the day hoping to clinch their first NFC South championship in six years. They wound up winning the title anyway, with Carolina (11-5) losing its regular season finale at Atlanta.

Trailing 24-23 with 1:58 remaining, Winston moved the Bucs (5-11) 95 yards in 11 plays for the winning TD.

He converted a fourth-and-10 from his own 5 yard line with a 12-yard completion to Cameron Brate and threw 9 yards to Mike Evans on third-and-1 to keep the drive going at the Tampa Bay 35.

The fourth-year pro, who was intercepted three times, found Godwin racing up the right sideline just ahead of Saints cornerback Ken Crawley to put the Bucs ahead for good.

FALCONS 22, PANTHERS 10

ATLANTA (AP) – Matt Bryant kicked five field goals http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/kareem-martin-jersey , including a 56-yarder, for all of Atlanta’s second-half points and the Falcons clinched a playoff spot by beating the Panthers.

After the teams played to a 7-7 halftime tie, the 42-year-old Bryant kicked field goals of 30, 42, 30, 56 and 33 yards without a miss.

Atlanta (10-6) clinched the No. 6 seed in the NFC and will play at the Los Angeles Rams next week in the first round of the playoffs.

On a day when Cam Newton and the Panthers’ offense struggled, Bryant’s 15 points provided a margin.

General SMFShop Discussion / Cara Ampuh Beli TV LED Terbaik Ukuran 32 Inch
« Last post by sintar on May 21, 2018, 02:06:35 pm »
Ukuran TV LED saat ini cukup beragam dan salah satu ukuran TV LED yang paling banyak diminati adalah TV LED 32 inch. Pada saat anda ingin memiliki TV LED 32 inch yang berkualitas baik kualitas mesinnya, gambarnya hingga model serta desainnya, anda diwajibkan untuk memiliki pengetahuan tentang berbagai hal yang berkaitan dengan cara ampuh beli tv led terbaik untuk ukuran tersebut di atas. Dengan memiliki pengetahuan tersebut, anda tidak akan bisa tertipu oleh pihak toko yang sering menawarkan merk TV LED yang kualitasnya murahan. Untuk mengetahui tentang cara ampuh membeli TV LED terbaik 32 inch tersebut, berikut ini adalah ulasannya :
1.   TV LED yang anda beli harus disesuaikan dengan kondisi rumah anda. Ukuran ruangan ideal untuk TV LED 32 inch adalah sekitar 2 meter.
2.   Perhatikan kualitas gambar yang resolusi pixel gambarnya 2x lebih tajam dibanding TV konvensional.
3.   Harus memiliki port USB untuk bisa menikmati film, melihat foto atau mendengarkan musik
4.   Desain harus elegan dan ringkas. TV LED yang elegan dan ringkat tidak akan memakan tempat, ringan dan bisa dengan mudah dipindahkan ke ruangan mana saja.
5.   Pilihlah TV LED yang hemat energi

Agar anda bisa memiliki TV dengan harga beli tv led terbaik yang murah dan terjangkau namun memiliki kualitas yang sangat baik, anda bisa memilih TV LED Panasonic. Panasonic merupakan merk TV LED terbaik saat ini yang harganya sangat murah dan terjangkau oleh sebagian besar masyarakat Indonesia.

Completed Additions / Pro Bowlers during his first six
« Last post by huangjian123 on May 21, 2018, 12:39:35 pm »
THOUSAND OAKS Cheap Brandon Bolden Jersey , Calif. (AP) General manager Les Snead already made most of his big offseason moves well before this draft.

That’s one reason why the Los Angeles Rams don’t have a pick in the first two rounds.

Even though they probably won’t get started in the draft until Friday night, Snead and his front office are still doing plenty of work to identify more depth and youth to surround those new veteran stars already acquired by the Rams this year.

”It’s a different draft,” Snead said Tuesday. ”We start in the third round, not the first. … Because we’ve focused a lot on (the third and fourth) rounds, we’re excited about picking in those rounds. It’s all going to depend on if some of the guys that we’re excited about fall to that area of the draft. You can use all the analytics in the world, but you don’t know what the other 31 teams are going to do.”

The NFC West champion Rams already did plenty in the three months since their incredible one-season turnaround ended with a playoff loss to Atlanta.

Los Angeles has signed star defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, acquired veteran cornerbacks Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib and Sam Shields http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/trent-murphy-jersey , and used their first-round pick to trade for potential No. 1 receiver Brandin Cooks.

For the second straight year, the Rams don’t have a first-round pick. They traded last year’s pick to move up to get Jared Goff in 2016, and the Patriots will be picking at No. 23 on Thursday after sending Cooks to Los Angeles.

That’s perfectly fine with coach Sean McVay.

”We felt very good about that,” he said. ”What we were able to acquire for what we were giving up, we felt very strong about it. … If you told me we would get a player like that at 23, I’d be throwing a pool party, and I don’t even have a pool.”

Here are more things to know about the Rams’ draft:

START AT 3

The Rams also don’t have a second-round pick because they shipped it to Buffalo last summer for receiver Sammy Watkins, who turned one decent season in McVay’s offense into a lavish free-agent deal with Kansas City. Los Angeles also seems incredibly pleased with that exchange Bengals Malik Jefferson Jersey , given Watkins’ role in the club’s first winning season since 2003.

FILL A NEED

Snead acknowledged the Rams will make draft choices for specific roster needs, even if he won’t outline them: ”I think all of y’all have common sense and can figure out where we’re going with that.”

Indeed, the Rams obviously are in need of depth on both lines, and they must find a new middle linebacker after trading top tackler Alec Ogletree to the New York Giants. There should be plenty of candidates still available with the 87th overall pick, and Snead indicated the Rams would be aggressive in trading up if necessary.

SATURDAY SPECIAL

The Rams have only one pick in the first two days, but their draft will pick up on Saturday with three fourth-round picks and four sixth-round picks. The front office still plans to pay close attention to the first two rounds while contemplating the chance to move up.

”Every year, the draft shows that there are guys that aren’t just household names that can come in and make an impact,” Snead said. ”That’s the goal and us Cheap Dont'a Hightower Jersey , trying to find those guys.”

HITS, MISSES AND BARGAINS

Snead chose six eventual Pro Bowlers during his first six drafts with the Rams, including Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald – the two reigning Players of the Year. He also used the second overall pick on offensive tackle Greg Robinson, one of the biggest busts in recent NFL history.

But Snead, a longtime scout for the Falcons, likely has more draft hits than misses in his portfolio. He has also unearthed plenty of mid-round finds over the past half-decade.

Just last season, he used two third-round picks on receiver Cooper Kupp, who caught 62 passes for 869 yards as a rookie Cheap Matthew Slater Jersey , and safety John Johnson III, who made 75 tackles and started 11 games. He has landed starting tight end Tyler Higbee, Pro Bowl kick returner Pharoh Cooper and promising pass-rusher Samson Ebukam in the fourth round over the past two years.

For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Completed Additions / much to keep the player’s coach
« Last post by huangjian123 on May 19, 2018, 04:22:57 pm »
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) First Raiders Johnny Townsend Jersey , Chuck Pagano lost Andrew Luck.

Then the Indianapolis Colts started losing games.

And now it has cost him a job.

Six years after convincing Jim Irsay he could lead the Colts to a Super Bowl, and two years after convincing the team owner to give him a surprise contract extension, Pagano was fired Sunday less than two hours after the Colts’ beat Houston 22-13 in their season finale.

The win ended a six-game losing streak but couldn’t cloak the fact Indy missed the playoffs three consecutive years, the first time that’s happened since a seven-year drought from 1988-94, or finished with its first losing record in six years.

”Chuck Pagano provided Colts fans with many exciting wins and memories as head coach of the Colts,” team owner Jim Irsay said in the statement. ”Throughout his tenure in Indianapolis, he impacted the lives of the players he coached, those who he worked with in the organization and Colts fans across the globe. Chuck’s first season was one of the more inspirational stories in NFL history as he courageously battled and overcame leukemia. As a result Cheap Eric Rowe Jersey , his CHUCKSTRONG Foundation has raised millions for cancer research. We are thankful for Chuck’s contributions to our franchise and community and we wish him, Tina and the entire Pagano family nothing but the best moving forward.”

It was the worst kept secret in town.

Almost from the moment the Colts (4-12) were eliminated from playoff contention, speculation ramped up about Pagano’s ouster being only a matter of time.

Even Pagano hinted at the move Wednesday when he referred to Sunday’s game as the ”last rodeo.”

And before his postgame meeting with Irsay, Pagano sounded more resigned to his fate than he did either of the last two years when his job status also was tenuous.

”Call me crazy, but I’m a believer to the core. You know, I don’t know what tomorrow brings. I don’t know what the next hour brings,” Pagano said. ”But I do know I’m very grateful to Jim Irsay and to the Irsay family. His unwavering commitment is second to none in football, and he’s given us everything we needed to be successful. And I’m very grateful for the opportunity he gave me.”

Pagano wasn’t entirely at fault for this season’s results.

The early successes and steady decline during Pagano’s tenure coincided perfectly tandem with Luck’s health.

When Luck started every game during his first three seasons Titans Luke Falk Jersey , the Colts won 11 games each year, reached the playoffs three times and advanced one step deeper in the postseason each year.

When the injuries struck, Indy crashed. The three-time Pro Bowl quarterback missed 26 of 48 games since 2015, and the result was consecutive 8-8 finishes before this season’s (4-12) debacle during which Luck never took a snap.

But to an owner who has grown accustomed to playing games deep into January, Luck’s absence wasn’t enough of a reason to give Pagano yet another chance – especially after essentially putting Pagano on notice last January that he expected a playoff appearance after firing general manager Ryan Grigson.

”He (Irsay) is like all of us. He wants to win,” Pagano said in October after the Colts were shut out for the first time since 1993.

It wasn’t just the playoff absences.

Fans became increasingly disgruntled with a long-promised defensive turnaround that never happened, a series of questionable play calls, and persistent penalties.

As the 2017 season wore on Colts Quenton Nelson Jersey , the shrinking home crowds became a gauge of fan sentiment.

But there were plenty of good moments, too.

The 57-year-old Colorado native presided over one of the greatest single-season turnarounds in league history in 2012, turning a 2-14 team that was supposed to be the NFL’s worst into an instant playoff contender while waging a courageous public battle against leukemia. When Pagano missed 12 games to undergo chemotherapy, the tag-team coaching tandem of Pagano and offensive coordinator Bruce Arians delivered a nine-game improvement before losing to eventual world champion Baltimore in the wild-card round.

Arians was voted AP Coach of the Year.

Pagano went on to win AFC South titles in 2013 and 2014 and led Indy to the AFC title game following the 2014 season.

He finished with a solid record of 56-46, 3-3 in the postseason.

For the most part, Indy dominated inside the division, going 25-11 while setting an NFL record with 16 straight wins over division foes.

But the rest of the league exposed Indy’s flaws and Pagano’s teams lost 22 times by at least two touchdowns.

The unraveling began in 2015 when many thought the Colts could make a Super Bowl run and Luck first got hurt.

Forty-year-old backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck filled in admirably for Luck, who missed nine games with injuries. Hasselbeck went 5-3 as the starter and somehow the Colts managed to finish 8-8.

After the season Steelers Terrell Edmunds Jersey , Irsay gave Pagano a second chance and a four-year contract extension. But with Luck starting 15 of 16 games, the Colts posted another 8-8 mark.

A third bad season was just too much to keep the player’s coach around.

Many talked about their reverence for Pagano and how he did important things, like showing up to weddings other coaches did not. At times, it made a difference on the field.

The first game Pagano missed after being diagnosed with leukemia, receiver Reggie Wayne risked an NFL fine by wearing orange gloves, the color associated with leukemia awareness, and almost single-handedly willing t.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10