Author Topic: SMF Lottery Mod  (Read 90337 times)

Offline shuban

Re: SMF Lottery Mod
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2011, 11:56:08 am »
When I run the file manually, I get this damn error:

Warning: require_once(SSI.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/biologyf/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2021) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/biologyf/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2021) : eval()'d code on line 3

Address: http://biology-forums.com/Sources/shop/LotteryDraw.php

What the hell does this mean and how do I correct it?

Offline ceylankral

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2012, 10:48:09 pm »
projectyami is down.can anybody give me a direct download link?

Offline Kendrall

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2012, 10:46:03 am »
Good evening everyone...

I'm currently attempting to install SMF Lottery Mod 1.0.1, using SMF Shop v.3.2.  My SMF forum that I'm using for testing purposes before putting any changes into production is version 2.0.2.  The only other mods I currently have installed are SimplePortal 2.3.5 and Member Awards 2.2.3.

When attempting to install the lottery mod, this is the error I encounter:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query() in /home/.../public_html/izukoislandweyr/Packages/temp/LotterySQL.php on line 17

I have some familiarity with coding, but it's mostly limited to CSS and JavaScript.  However, looking over the source code in LotterySQL.php, I don't know why it's throwing this error when attempting to install the mod.  I've attempted to uninstall the mod, cleared my browser cache, even went so far as to try this from two different computers but still no go.

Attached is the exact copy of my LotterySQL.php for review.  I figure I could use an extra set of eyes to look this over, and I would be grateful for the help.

Thanks in advance...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:29:23 pm by Kendrall »

Offline The Wizard

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2012, 01:54:02 am »
Hello:

When they updated SMF 1.x to SMF 2.0.2 they changed the core of how SMF works. The designers of SMF created a variant off some of the database code, and you now how to use that instead of the basic php/mySeql code we all know and love. It's been driving me crazy this new design. The worst part is they have not documented exactly what the new changes do. Some of the mod developers are working on a manual now.

How do I know this? Simple I have been working on a mini gallery and graphic items for the shop mod to work with smf 2.0.2. I have been driving all the coders crazy asking questions and getting help from who I can. If you want the lottery mod/plugin to work your going to have to post the database code on SMF comunity and ask for help in changing it.

On the plus side I am almost finished designing the new min gallery code and should have something cool to use next week.

Dumb as it sounds the SMF Hacks Team updated the shop mod, but did not update any of the items/plugins.

I hope this helps.

Wiz

Offline Kendrall

« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2012, 02:05:38 am »
Hello:

When they updated SMF 1.x to SMF 2.0.2 they changed the core of how SMF works. The designers of SMF created a variant off some of the database code, and you now how to use that instead of the basic php/mySeql code we all know and love. It's been driving me crazy this new design. The worst part is they have not documented exactly what the new changes do. Some of the mod developers are working on a manual now.

How do I know this? Simple I have been working on a mini gallery and graphic items for the shop mod to work with smf 2.0.2. I have been driving all the coders crazy asking questions and getting help from who I can. If you want the lottery mod/plugin to work your going to have to post the database code on SMF comunity and ask for help in changing it.

On the plus side I am almost finished designing the new min gallery code and should have something cool to use next week.

Dumb as it sounds the SMF Hacks Team updated the shop mod, but did not update any of the items/plugins.

I hope this helps.

Wiz

Incidentally, one of the regulars over on SMF indicated this mod was probably for 1.1.x and was never upgraded for 2.0.x.  I was hoping that the original author of this script was still providing support, but that no longer appears to be the case.   Hopefully, one of the SMF Hacks Team can take a look and update this for 2.0.x, but otherwise I suppose I may not have any other alternative BUT to post the source code - as you suggested - and try to get help in making the necessary updates.

Offline Coolgem

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2013, 08:09:48 am »
Links broken. Anyone have a working link? That would help.

Offline Lokitox

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2013, 06:37:12 am »
Link broken..

Offline mali

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2016, 01:53:54 am »
Links broken!!!

Offline next409

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2016, 06:48:26 pm »
I often get this error. It's not scary! Good luck)
1-855-865-9553
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:34:24 am by next409 »