Author Topic: SMFPets Version 0.2  (Read 158296 times)

Offline Aes-Sedai

Re: SMFPets Version 0.2
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 03:51:17 pm »
Absolutely certain. And it's on Level 1, I put it in training for Level 2.

EDIT: Ah, it appears to be working now - must have been a minor glitch, it seems to be setting the course end time properly now!

Of course, dare I ask being such a newbie to this modification but how do the pets earn SP? Having only installed it a few days ago I have yet to understand how it works properly.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 03:54:20 pm by Aes-Sedai »

Joshsuxx

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:24 pm »
hey guys i got some questions about this mod:

Theres 16 pages, and like 3 official threads for this item, it's very confusing, and annoying.

I have downloaded the newest version of smf pets and smfshop, i am just wondering:

Is there any codes or scripts in pages back in other threads, or fixes, or anything that can make my tme with this mod more fun?

Offline Basil Beard

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 11:50:36 pm »
Aes-Sedai: Let me know if the error appears again. It could just be an issue with low level pets or something. =)

Joshuxx: There is only one official thread. The first thread was created for me asking questions about making it a package. The second was for the first two versions of the mod. I did not have powers to move topics when this subboard was released, so I just choose to create a new topic for the latest update. Feel free to examine the old thread, I don't recall what all is there but its only a few pages. Its not like it would take you too long. 
Arrrrr!

Offline littleone

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 11:00:28 am »
Got like hundreds of pages of this:

8: Undefined index: pets
File: /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1160

Here are lines 1159 and 1160
//another pets modification
      'pets' => $profile['pets'],

Offline Basil Beard

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 11:08:00 am »
Yeah. I remember comming across a bug like that, but don't recall off the top of my head how I fixed it. Sorry.
Arrrrr!

Offline littleone

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 02:05:49 pm »
change:
'pets' => $profile['pets'],

to
'pets' => &$profile['pets'],

Offline littleone

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 02:07:07 pm »
8: Use of undefined constant pet_Blank_pet - assumed 'pet_Blank_pet'
File: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/pets_breeds/Blank_pet.php
Line: 2

to fix this:

change:
if (!class_exists(pet_Blank_pet)) { //Make sure name matches php file

to
if (!class_exists('pet_Blank_pet')) { //Make sure name matches php file
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:11:05 pm by littleone »

Offline akee

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 10:44:03 pm »
question..?

when we view the profile of our pets this shows up.

i didn't have the old version of the pet shop and i just installed it. i have reinstalled the files but still gets this.. hmm..?

http://sandbox.nomicville.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1;sa=showPets

also, if ever i will reinstall again, how will i back up the pets? thanks.

Offline Basil Beard

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 10:51:48 am »
o_0. I never actually link to my site with the mod. There is no way it should possible be linking there. (If I understand your problem correctly)
Arrrrr!

Offline David

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 05:42:18 pm »
I'll take a stab at what the problem reported 2 posts above and by akee might be...

When members try to view pets in their profiles they get the following 2 errors from index.php?action=profile;u=1;sa=showPets or any other profile:

8: Undefined index: profile_show_pets_2
File: /home/****/Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php (showPets sub template - eval?)
Line: 451

8: Undefined index: showPets
File: /home/****/Sources/Profile.php
Line: 329

Thanks for all your hard work on this project.

Offline NFM

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 12:09:37 am »
o_0. I never actually link to my site with the mod. There is no way it should possible be linking there. (If I understand your problem correctly)

It's happening on my forums too.  Linking to the same place...

Offline Basil Beard

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 05:46:35 am »
Most likely something happened where instead of copying and pasting the right file, I copied and pasted a link. Can you provide me with your profile.template.php and profile.php files?
Arrrrr!

Offline NFM

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 03:45:03 am »
I'll try and get them tonight....I'm at work right now and even though it's a quick thing to do...it would take too long to copy them and paste them or zip them.

NFM

Offline littleone

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2007, 04:55:02 am »
Most likely something happened where instead of copying and pasting the right file, I copied and pasted a link. Can you provide me with your profile.template.php and profile.php files?

Its hard coded into the code.  I think its in the Pet Engine but I dont remember.

Offline akee

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 09:23:49 pm »
problem..o.o''

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's cute yet, if his master asks him to be psychotic, he could slaughter you down ' at line 7
File: /home/ramen/public_html/forums/Sources/shop/pet_engine.php
Line: 305

uhmm.. it happened to me twice already. the first time is i deleted the whole files and reinstalled it again but again, it happened. T_T

help. thanks