Author Topic: Item: Jeeves The Butler  (Read 42660 times)

Offline Toups

Re: Item: Jeeves The Butler
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 07:28:33 am »

Offline Matthew Gall

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 12:25:07 am »
Right, here is the current version hosted on MediaFire, as a note, please do not mirror this anywhere else without the expressed permission of either myself or stephen1133 (as the original developers)

Jeeves the Butler v1.01
http://www.mediafire.com/?znbm50ypfvq

As previously noted, I have been busy and will endevour to return shortly with Jeeves the Butler v1.0.2 which will feature random responses and individual butler naming :D

Update
I have mirrored all releases, in the offical distribution channel on MediaFire, which can be visited at http://www.mediafire.com/jeeves. I also hope to have a SVN set up soon so that others may contribute with ideas, suggestions and code snippits :D

Update 2
Jeeves the Butler v1.0.2 has now been completed and will be released shortly, unfortunately, this version will now only include random responses (as requested by a few users) and the inclusion of a locale language file to aid in translation of Jeeves responses. Jeeves the Butler v1.0.3 will hopefully be completed soon with the added feature of individual butler naming which has been requested by users.

I thank all those who were patient and I apologise for the 3 month wait and dead links that users have been experiencing recently.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 04:08:18 am by Matthew_Gall2005 »

Offline Matthew Gall

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 06:20:42 am »
RELEASE - JEEVES THE BUTLER V1.0.2

Jeeves the Butler is the comical butler for SMFShop, in which users can request items and receive funny responses :D

Changelog
All the features you find in older versions of Jeeves the Butler PLUS
  • -Random responses
  • -Introduction of a locale file for translation (items/lang/jeeves.locale.en.php)

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?joqcbjozmmz

Note
Right, here is the current version hosted on MediaFire, as a note, please do not mirror this anywhere else without the expressed permission of either myself or stephen1133 (as the original developers)

Offline kreator

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 03:44:31 pm »
I keep getting requests for making files on my forum to be made writable when I try and install this , which ones are they so I can chmod them manually.

Offline kreator

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 12:19:42 am »
hmmm, very unhelpful forum this ...

Offline steve51184

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 02:34:07 pm »
does this work on smf 2.0 rc2?

Offline Matthew Gall

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2010, 11:39:54 pm »
@steve51184

Unfortunately this was built on the legacy SMF 1.x core and so hasn't been written for SMF 2.x. I'm in the process of re-writing the code to allow it's use on SMF 2.x

@kreator

The only files that need to be writeable are:

Sources/shop/jeeves2.php (Jeeves himself)
Sources/shop/jeevestu2.php (Jeeves contract extension tool)
Sources/shop/lang/jeeves.locale.en.php (His language file, makes for easy editing)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 11:43:01 pm by Matthew Gall »

Offline roonekoos

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2010, 04:57:07 am »
@steve51184

Unfortunately this was built on the legacy SMF 1.x core and so hasn't been written for SMF 2.x. I'm in the process of re-writing the code to allow it's use on SMF 2.x

@kreator

The only files that need to be writeable are:

Sources/shop/jeeves2.php (Jeeves himself)
Sources/shop/jeevestu2.php (Jeeves contract extension tool)
Sources/shop/lang/jeeves.locale.en.php (His language file, makes for easy editing)

Any news on this mod for 2.0rc3?

Offline Labelette

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2010, 12:02:08 pm »
link broke  :'(