Author Topic: New Feature! SMF Shop!  (Read 4119 times)

Offline rahikumar

New Feature! SMF Shop!
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:55:08 am »
Today, I bring you a new feature to the forums which will either be successful or totally horrible. Anyway, the SMF Shop mod basically adds a shop system to the forums. However, the features are a little bit limited in terms of things to buy and such but we're looking on expanding on that a bit.

To access the Shop, simply scroll to the top of the page and find a link that says "SHOP". At the moment we have a few items in the shop available for you to purchase. I guess I should move onto currency. Being a Zelda site, we've based our currency on Rupees. Each time you make a post, you will receive 1 Rupee. Each time you create a thread, you will receive 2 Rupees. When somebody new registers to the forums, they will receive 2 Rupees right off the bat.

We plan on adding other items to the shop eventually. We may even be able to provide things to buy and then download like signatures, avatars, wallpapers, etc. so there's other possibilities as well. You can also store Rupees in your own bank account which will gain interest everyday so you can save up for some cool things. If you have any ideas for what you'd like to see in the shop, feel free to leave a response here and we'll see what we can do. Another thing I'd like to add. In the future, we may introduce various methods to gain more Rupees like participating in a little competition or something of the sort. You never know. I hope you have fun with it.

herbal incense
where to get salvia