Author Topic: Gimmicks  (Read 3561 times)

Offline matkins70

Gimmicks
« on: November 06, 2006, 12:37:05 am »
Ok, so i'm currently ordering from eBay blank keyrings, pens, and fridge magnets (someone outbid me for the mousemats :P).  My idea is to then insert my own pictures, probably my website address, and have some advertising.

Im then going to sell these in my shop, using the email me item, and have the user send me address details and i will post them the item.  Gives my users something physical from the shop, and if its a keyring, pen, whatever, with my address on, then its a bit of publicity.
Also thinking of offering the user the chance to have a message printed on the reverse side of the keyring, perhaps.

I'm also going to be selling matkins70.com email addresses in the shop(through mail forwarding), though have had some issues with hotmail automatically deleting messages from matkins70, so will have to look into that, as most of my users use hotmail.

So has anyone else got ideas of cheap little gimmicks i can sell?

Offline cheesenub

Re: Gimmicks
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 03:22:54 am »
Fake tattoos.

Offline CuTe_MaN

Re: Gimmicks
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 07:12:04 pm »
I think this idea is great

I have started using smfshop before amonth and now all users like it and they are working hard to get these items

I have some other items, like Mugs, Caps, T-Shirts, 3 domains, and 1 full website.

but all these are for an expencive price,

Because I want members to compete for getting these items.

CuTe_MaN