Author Topic: Installation crashed!  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Phidippides

Installation crashed!
« on: September 25, 2006, 11:23:19 am »
Help!  I tried to install the SMFShop 2.2 mod using 1.1RC3 from the package manager.  It said everything was fine but when I proceeded with the install I got a message saying:

Code: [Select]
Duplicate entry 'shopItemsPerPage' for key 1
Now my entire site went blank and I can't even get into Admin anymore!  Please help and let me know what I need to do and how I can get it to work again.  My site is www.westerncivforum.com - thanks so much for any help!

Offline Daniel15

Re: Installation crashed!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 12:34:25 pm »
Hmm... This is very interesting... Have you installed SMFShop previously? Do you have any other mods installed?
I've never seen anything like this happen with SMFShop before. Even if you get errors, your forum should still be working. Check to see if Index.php is still there, and if not, restore it from a backup.
Otherwise, try and restore from your latest backup. If you don't make backups, your webhost should have a daily backup available.

You can chat to me on MSN if you like (if you have MSN).

Offline Phidippides

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 02:23:42 pm »
Ok, I think I found out what happened.  When I installed it I went over my site's space quota, so that's why nothing was showing.  I had to delete some other files to free up space allotted to the site.  I'm glad the problem was a simple one!

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:23:08 pm »
Good to hear that you solved it... I'm glad it wasn't anything major ;)