Author Topic: Buy Cheap Yeti Tumbler from Chinese  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Annette110

Buy Cheap Yeti Tumbler from Chinese
« on: January 04, 2017, 09:44:48 am »
The Rambler series of drinkware is the first line of YETIs you can fit in your hand. And, yeah, we over-engineered these Wholesale Yeti to be virtually indestructible and keep your drink as cold (or hot) as science allows. With 18/8 stainless steel construction, double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat™ Design, they’re perfect for the deer lease, cleaning table, or just the times in between your outdoor adventures.

One Yeti Tumblers 30 Oz against one Tervis Tumbler 16oz mug. The air temperature in my kitchen was a constant 68F. I filled both with 163 grams of ice @ 7:46pm. Both had lids on. The YETI Rambler 20oz with the lid it came with which is clear plastic with a drinking hole in it. A rubber gasket allows for a close and tight fitting lid. The Tervis Tumbler had a lid too, the after maker lid with a sliding/closing drink hole. I left it slid open to mimic the YETI version as closely as possible.

First ice check of the Headhunters Fly Shop test v.1 of YETI Rambler vs. Tervis Tumbler Test and Review was at 5:11 in the morning. The Tervis Tumbler 16oz had lost 158 grams of its original 163 grams of ice. The YETI Rambler 20oz is starting to look good already.
The Wholesale Yeti Tumblers. only lost 20 grams of ice at 5:11 in the morning. A trickle of water poured from the YETI Rambler.Only 20 grams lost at 7 1/2 hrs.Only 20 grams lost at 7 1/2 hrs.Just awesome. Clearly the winner at this point, nearly 8 hours in to the test, is the YETI Rambler.

Air temperatures still holding at 68F. The ice in the YETI was rock solid. No bad ice here.Fast forward to 1:26pm, now near 18hrs of ice in the YETI Rambler I poured out another 48 grams. Still plenty of ice to cool your beverage here! Performing much better than I anticipated for sure.

At nearly 24 hrs into the YETI Rambler vs. Tervis Tumbler Test and Review the YETI still had plenty of ice. Honest. The photos prove it.I have used the Tervis Tumbler since our good friend Capt. Scott Yetter introduced me to the Professional Drinking Cup a number of years ago. I adopted it and had been bragging them up ever since. Hot coffee in the morning and cold cocktails int he afternoon. Rocked it in the boat for guests and at home for guests.I may be changing my tune as of today. The YETI Rambler is clearly the mug to have in your possession this holiday period and beyond. Pick up a few of them for your friends, and for your wife.

The Tervis Tumbler is out of the game. But, it comes in at under 12 bucks. The Yeti Tumblers 30 Oz is not cheap at a penny under 30 bucks. The performance alone may push you towards the YETI product although the Tervis Tumbler with the lid configuration and if you can pick up nearly 3 of them for the same price as one YETI Rambler you may find yourself filling your kitchen cabinets with a few Tervis products.

I have not done a test on hot liquids but I am sure it will fare just fine. I have had several cups of coffee from the Wholesale Yeti Tumblers and love it. Holds the temp well.We have both for your pleasure at Headhunters Fly Shop in Craig Montana. Give us a call and we will use the magic of YETI, no the magic of the USPS and get a few in the mail for you this holiday season.