Author Topic: Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'  (Read 3126 times)

Offline trioptic

Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
« on: April 02, 2006, 09:53:15 pm »
http://hiphopproduction.com/forum/index.php?action=shop

first of all, i LOVE the mod.  I used to have it installed, but after an smf update, it vanished..

i reinstalled, and then installed the new shop, but im getting this error (which can be reproduced above):

Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
File: /home/hhp2/public_html/forum/Sources/shop/Shop.php
Line: 61

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.7, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.5. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

now as obvious as it sounds (upgrade dummy!) to my knowledge, I AM upgraded.  Also, when I click on General Settings for the Store (in Admin mode) I get this message:

Version Information:
Version Number: 1.0 (Build 3)
Release Date: 21st January 2005

NOTE: You are not running the latest version of SMFShop! It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible, as it may fix bugs or add new features.

Latest version:
Version Number: 2.1 (Build 9)
Release Date: 11th March 2006

So obviously, my previous install is messing up somewhere...  any suggestions?  I would really like to get the store back into my site.

Offline trioptic

Re: Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 09:56:24 pm »
sorry, I had to uninstall the mod, so the link does not reproduce the error anymore..  it was displaying the same error simply when posting, so i took it out.  my forums are active,and my members would freak out over that.

Offline Daniel15

Re: Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 07:26:01 pm »
Hi,
Are you still receiving this error? If so, please PM me your cPanel username and password, and I'll try to fix the database problems for you. If you don't like giving out your cPanel password, you can change it to a temporary one.

An upgrade shouldn't have caused this. I've upgraded this forum from SMF 1.0.5 --> SMF 1.0.6 --> SMF 1.0.7 without problems, and http://www.stickboarder.be/forum/ has been upgraded from SMF 1.0.2 all the way to SMF 1.0.6 without any problems at all.