Author Topic: SMFShop for SMF 2.0 Beta 4 and RC1  (Read 63741 times)

Offline jayman2

Re: SMFShop for SMF 2.0 Beta 4 and RC1
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:21 am »
I have SMFShop installed and running on two test sites.  An smf 2B4 and an smf 1.1.8 site.  But when I try to install either shop 3 or 3.1 an smf 2 RC1 site, I get a "package is incompatible with that version" message.
I found the SMFShop version for RC1 and installed it.  It works just fine.  Thanks again for another great mod.

Offline Link

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2009, 04:11:38 am »
You've got something wrong in your RC1 package.
./Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Find:
Code: [Select]
// If warning decrement is enabled and we have people who have not had a new warning in 24 hours, lower their warning level.That's simply just not there!

is this reply for me or some one else
This was for the creator of this package, and is why people are getting errors in the installation with RemoveTopic.php

Offline Inti

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 06:37:18 pm »
When I try to editt or buy an item, I get this error:

Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.n-joy.nxserve.net Port 80

Help me.  :(

Offline Arwym

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2009, 01:02:13 pm »
Has been working perfectly so far!  Thank you very much.

I was even able to integrate with Living Avatars 1.1.4.  :)

Offline Kyrislian

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2009, 01:34:05 am »
Heya, some trouble on my end. I get this error;

*     10.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php     Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test failed
      2.    Add After    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test successful

I've just updated my SMF from 2.0 beta to 2.0 RC1. Also when I click on Install now, I get this;

Table 'tzechean_forum.shop_items' doesn't exist
File: /usr/home/tzechean/public_html/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 136

Any help would be loved!

Offline Link

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2009, 02:44:42 am »
Heya, some trouble on my end. I get this error;

*     10.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php     Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test failed
      2.    Add After    ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php    Test successful

I've just updated my SMF from 2.0 beta to 2.0 RC1. Also when I click on Install now, I get this;

Table 'tzechean_forum.shop_items' doesn't exist
File: /usr/home/tzechean/public_html/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 136

Any help would be loved!
You've got something wrong in your RC1 package.
./Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Find:
// If warning decrement is enabled and we have people who have not had a new warning in 24 hours, lower their warning level.That's simply just not there!
Is this issue being looked at or what?

Offline evilicy

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2009, 11:16:45 am »
Awesome glad I can use this again :D

The item PrimaryMemberGroup does seem to work though it gives a fatal error message xD "Function name must be a string"

Which I just added $smcFunction into the global list and got rid of it

However, even than when I get to the edit screen for the membergroup there is no options in the selection box

Offline mrtrc266

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2009, 12:28:19 pm »
Awesome glad I can use this again :D

The item PrimaryMemberGroup does seem to work though it gives a fatal error message xD "Function name must be a string"

Which I just added $smcFunction into the global list and got rid of it

However, even than when I get to the edit screen for the membergroup there is no options in the selection box

As you can see from all recent post you will NOT get any support here. The port to SMF 2 was created and then abandoned by the porter, which is a shame since it was left with so many bugs. :-[

Offline TimeVortex

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2009, 02:47:27 am »
Unfortunately, I foresaw not having enough time to support this mod, hence the note I put in the first post. This is not likely to change in the future, unfortunately.

However, I have just uploaded a new version of this mod that should fix the errors reported in this very topic. The file in question is smfshop313_only_for_smf_20_rc1.zip.

Please backup before upgrading!

Offline captainmonday

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2009, 09:31:46 am »
Can't change the general settings, every time I press save settings it resets itself

Offline BMSprint

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:33 pm »
"Captainmonday" is having the same problem I am having.  Nothing with this mod will save... and the previous version is faulty as well but in different ways.  When I try to save the general settings, it claims that the settings were changed but nothing changed.  Same issue with Members' Inventory.  When I save the setting to allow boards to count shop points in the modify board settings, same issue.  When you go back, it's back to being deselected.  Basically, this mod has  the pages associated with the mod but does nothing else.

Offline TimeVortex

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 01:51:39 am »
I'm not sure if it was this mod or not, but my admin permissions have changed.
Instead of having "All", I  now have "3".
It has happened on my main site and 2 test sites.

That must be unrelated to this mod. You can easily fix this though. Open up PHPMyAdmin and run the following query (assuming your table prefix is "smf_").

DELETE FROM smf_permissions WHERE id_group = 1

As the administrator group shouldn't have any permissions set (it has all of them by definition), this would be perfectly acceptable.

"Captainmonday" is having the same problem I am having.  Nothing with this mod will save... and the previous version is faulty as well but in different ways.  When I try to save the general settings, it claims that the settings were changed but nothing changed.  Same issue with Members' Inventory.  When I save the setting to allow boards to count shop points in the modify board settings, same issue.  When you go back, it's back to being deselected.  Basically, this mod has  the pages associated with the mod but does nothing else.

It would actually save, but it wouldn't refresh the data that was already loaded. If you manually reload the page after saving, you'd see the data was actually updated already.

However, since this is probably pretty annoying, I have uploaded a new version (3.1.4) that addresses the problem in the general settings screen. :)

Offline BMSprint

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 02:40:17 am »
The problem wasn't working as you described for me, but the new version works beautifully.  If you were a member of my forum I'd reward you beautifully... with lots of credits  ;D

EDIT: It seems like the problem remains if you want to change the amount of the karma value in the add karma item, but I just fixed it by multiplying the cost by five (I wanted to make it very cheap and change it to 1 credit).  For me, the refresh thing doesn't do it, I'll go back 30 minutes later and the problem is still there, but this is a beta version of SMF so I won't sweat it when you fixed 99% of the problem.

You are awesome.  O0

ANOTHER EDIT:  Even this is irrelevant now because I don't see Karma as an option in the theme I use.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:56:39 am by BMSprint »

Offline vbgamer45

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2009, 09:02:51 am »
Hello All,
I am going to taking over the modification and redoing it completely for SMF 2.0. Will update you with the latest updates and plans. 
Plan to fix any out standing issues with SMF 1.1.x
Main development will focus on SMF 2.0 with a major code clean up, new features, new items.
Will setup a bug tracker, looking for team members to work on the mod, support, translators anyway that you can help will be great!

Thanks,
vbgamer45
SMF For Free -Free SMF Forum hosting.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Latest Mod:
EzPortal - A Portal System for SMF
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Offline vbgamer45

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2009, 11:48:35 am »
Started up a bug tracker!

Any bugs, feature request please post in the bug tracker!
http://www.smfhacks.com/smfshop/index.php?action=projects

If you fill a bug report the more information you can provide the better so I can fix it fast!
SMF For Free -Free SMF Forum hosting.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Latest Mod:
EzPortal - A Portal System for SMF
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store