Author Topic: shop questions  (Read 4626 times)

Offline blazin6543

shop questions
« on: April 07, 2006, 02:32:56 am »
i just installed the shop mod works good. i was wondering where do i go to add items, change amount of credits per post, etc...

also i noticed it says i have like 10010 credits but on my mini profile says 10 ... how do i go about change the 10010 to 10?

Offline Basil Beard

Re: shop questions
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 12:51:53 am »
Go to your admin panel. From there you should see Shop Administration as one of the blocks on the left toolbar.
Shop Administration - General Settings to edit amount of credits per post.
Shop Administration - Add new Item to add new items.

Note that if you code yourself a new item, you need to add it to simplemachinesroot/sources/shop/items/ in order to add it from the Add New Item Page.
---

If you don't  see the Shop Administration section of the sidebar, then my guess is SMFshop didn't install properly. Try installing it again, and if that doesn't work, the only thing left to do is bug Daniel.
Arrrrr!

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 08:48:10 am »
Yeah, basically what Basil Beard said :)

Here's a screenshot (slightly edited screenshot from my website):
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 08:52:50 am by daniel15 »

Offline blazin6543

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 09:28:37 am »
omg i feel like such a moron cant believe i missed that lol oops
1 more question another stupid 1.... i dont wanna go looking around for the file and start editing code until i know exactly where it is..... i see this: "NOTE: Whilst your item is listed in the Trade Centre, you won't be able to use it!" can anyone catch the grammer mistake? which file is it located in?

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 11:43:50 am »
All the text is located in Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php

I can't see any grammar mistake in that, though :P