Author Topic: Salomon Speedcross 4 has released a new version  (Read 343 times)

Offline Orned

Salomon Speedcross 4 has released a new version
« on: May 06, 2017, 03:31:58 pm »

For fall 2016, Salomon has released a new version: the salomon speedcross 3 damen sale. It’s best to classify the “4” as a modest update, which should come as a relief to many—myself included. Following extensive testing, we’ve concluded that they remain a streamlined mountain machine best for steep, muddy trails and long distances.

One of the hallmarks of the salomon schuhe günstig kaufen is traction, and Salomon has tinkered with the lug design of the Speedcross 4. The results are tremendous. Uphill, downhill, and side-hilling—you just plant and go. And I found it worked well across the board, from muddy and snowy spring trails in the mountains outside of Seattle to dusty, dry, and rocky dirt on the east side of the Central Cascades.

In a break from the prior model, the salomon speedcross 4 damen now has complete arrow-shaped lugs throughout . The main benefit we see in this change is durability. That area of the outsole was prone to wearing down quickly or chunking off on rough terrain, but with 100+ miles on the updated shoes, the outer traction is wearing evenly and not excessively.

The salomon schuhe damen sale is intended for serious mountain environments and the construction reflects that purpose. Tightly woven mesh resists light rain, snow and debris, and there’s solid toe and heel armor for glancing off of rocks. And while the shoe doesn’t have a rock guard underfoot, the thick midsole was more than enough for me while climbing a trail littered with sharp volcanic rock.

Durability and ventilation do not always go hand-in-hand with trail runners, and the salomon schuhe herren outlet does suffer here. In the heat, the strong side panels don’t ventilate heat nearly as well as a shoe like the Saucony Peregrine 6, which has an open mesh upper,Drainage is also middle of the pack.