Author Topic: Reseting name style  (Read 2934 times)

Offline slick

Reseting name style
« on: March 25, 2006, 11:11:24 am »
Hello, I was wondering if its somehow possible using the css item to reset the style for your name to default?

Edit 1: While im at it I would like to throw in the suggestion of being able to put an item up in the trade center and instead of requesting money, being able to request another item.

Edit 2: Another suggestion is to be able to set custom text that is displayed after an item is used right in the admin.

Edit 3:Another nice feature would be the ability to have pm notification instead of email.

Edit 4:Last one ;) Last suggestion is being able to give other members items.

Sorry but its best I get it all out in one thread :P

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 11:20:30 am by slick »

Offline Daniel15

Re: Reseting name style
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 06:24:01 pm »
Hello, I was wondering if its somehow possible using the css item to reset the style for your name to default?
I might work on a CSS Reset item soon.

Edit 1: While im at it I would like to throw in the suggestion of being able to put an item up in the trade center and instead of requesting money, being able to request another item.
The only problem with that is that it's harder to code ;). The trade centre is quite simple at the moment .

Edit 3:Another nice feature would be the ability to have pm notification instead of email.
I've written this down on my list of suggestions, and it might be implemented in a future version.

Edit 4:Last one  Last suggestion is being able to give other members items.
You mean the admin should be able to give the user an item?

Offline slick

Re: Reseting name style
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 01:57:50 am »
@ Your last point, I meant people just being able to hand items to other people :)