Author Topic: Pandora Cyber Monday Sale  (Read 552 times)

Offline bvnmbnmbn

Pandora Cyber Monday Sale
« on: November 20, 2017, 09:52:20 am »

When it comes to Pandora Jewelry choosing what to wear, I always ask myself, "Is it comfortable?" and, "Is it classic?" Comfort is so important to me: whether I'm running around with my kids or attending blogging events, I want to enjoy myself, not worry about uncomfortable shoes or constricting clothing. And the advantage of having classic pieces in my wardrobe is that I don't have to spend too much time worrying about what to wear.

Pandora Cyber Monday 2017 is the perfect way to remember all of life's milestones. Maybe you've gone on a FABULOUS trip this summer – Pandora has the perfect bead to remind you of each shell you found during your strolls on the beach. Or, commemorate time spent with your best girlfriends with the cute "cocktail" bead or the "best friends scroll."

The items themselves have Pandora Cyber Monday Sale stamp and should be of real 925 silver (they even have 365 day return option if you prove their jewelry is not made out of silver or have any other problem). I have also read some people never got their package from Soufeel, so I was kind of anxious when I made my order. To my surprise my package was sitting on my desk within a week! To prevent a possible scam, I have paid my package via PayPal which would enable me to get my money back in case something goes wrong.

Pandora bracelet sale is an European (Danish) company founded in 1982. They've became publicly acclaimed to the degree that they became the world's third-largest jewelry company in terms of sales, after Cartier and Tiffany & Co. In contrast, Soufeel is founded in 2011 in Hong Kong, China. I'd say they copied the idea from Pandora, but hey, many companies now offer the same package (even Fossil and Esprit). The main difference between the two seems to be the price! In truth, I have not noticed any difference so far between the two - no chipping, no fading, nothing. Everything is perfect!

http://www.jaredpandora.com/