Author Topic: Unable to load the 'main' template.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline meridianblade

Unable to load the 'main' template.
« on: September 17, 2006, 03:40:44 pm »
Ok this is real strange.

Im running a Joomla/SMF site and installed the bank into the classic YaBB theme. Whenever I click shop and then click on bank it gives me:
Unable to load the 'main' template.

Also if I click view inventory on anyone or myself I get:
ERROR: The member you typed ('Meridianblade\'') doesn't exist!

looking at the url
http://www.wii-volution.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,34/action,shop/do,invother2/member,Meridianblade'/ < the little ' give it an error and if removed it works, seems like its doing it for more than one page :-(. I saw that you registered on my site Daniel15 but I had the shop uninstalled for the moment, if you could look at it again that would be awesome :-)

Thanks for your help!

Offline Daniel15

Re: Unable to load the 'main' template.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 03:58:48 pm »
Hi,
 I'm having trouble logging on to your forum (which I did register for). If I try to log in with the username 'Daniel15' and my password, I get a 'That username does not exist.' error from the forum. However, if I try to re-register, I get a 'This username/password already in use. Please try another.' message.....

Offline meridianblade

Re: Unable to load the 'main' template.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 01:46:20 am »
Thanks for the prompt response. I just removed your account. Please try registering again :-) I also created a test account for myself and it seemed to work so it might of just been a fluke. Thanks!