Author Topic: Harden: I know Gordon's lore will enter  (Read 537 times)

Offline onlylove111

Harden: I know Gordon's lore will enter
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:51:58 pm »
Harden: I know Gordon's lore will enter
The Rockets today to 105-104 victory over 76 people, after the game rocket star James - Harden on the sidelines to accept the media interview.
After the game very happy Harden in an interview with Gordon shouted: 'Gordon!'
The reporter asked Harden whether he knew Gordon's ball would enter, Harden said: 'Yes, I shoot with  him every day, every day, I told him to shoot, so I know he will hit, our team The whole performance of some struggles, gave the opponent a lot of shot third chance, but we completed the counterattack, we have more people injured, such things will happen in the season, we must come up with the winning method.
What is nike roshe run pattern the pressure on Harden in the absence of Chris Paul? Harden replied: 'No pressure, I have done in the past three seasons, is to play with nike-air-max-90 a high level of competition, get as much as possible victory.
So how did Harden think of the rocket now? Hadden said: 'We have the opportunity nike free run 2 to let the players back to health, we have several players injured, but this is the other person to stand out to play the performance of the team to make the opportunity to contribute, so this is our one Big victory, then go to Charlotte. '
In today's game, Harden hit 39 minutes, 20 shots 10, got 27 points and 13 assists and 3 rebounds and 1 steals 3 blocks.