Author Topic: principal fund in smf shop  (Read 2023 times)

Offline CuTe_MaN

principal fund in smf shop
« on: July 24, 2007, 06:04:51 pm »
hello all,

I have an Idea I think that it will be great to apply.

Why not make an amount of money in the bank (principal fund)  for example 10000000000000 credits and when ever monsy is given to a user will be removed from the main money in the bank

and if a user buys an item the money will go to the bank.

if a user plays the random money it will go to the bank also.

so is that possible??

CuTe_MaN

Offline feildmaster

Re: principal fund in smf shop
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 10:00:46 pm »
Like... "Forum Richness..."? Well, it doesn't use that because... The way ppl like to make money is from thin air... and posting without it coming out of something... Is that exactly, but I get your point...

Offline CuTe_MaN

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:10 am »
i think that I have understod you

as I have understod, it could be made out of somthing that will not go out

because when a user buys an item the money will go to that account and when a user looses an amount of money it will go also to that account.

if an administrator takes some money from a user if he made any mistake or any problem.

in my forum if users do any problem i will take money from them

or if you delete a topic or a reply it will also take money from user to that account.

and I can make the balance in the account very high so money will not go out.

I wish if that could be made and I think that it is not very difficult, it is almost the same like when u send money to another account or if a user buys an item from other user it will go to that user account.

CuTe_MaN

Offline feildmaster

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 11:31:40 am »
I might make this in my shop mod.. (yes, im making a shop mod as well... =P) anyway... the thing i feel that might need to tkae place is that this would  have to modify quite a few files and codes to make that work. It would take a long time... XD