Author Topic: Buy things?  (Read 5712 times)

Offline blitzchic

Buy things?
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:19:26 pm »
Hi, I have installed SMFShop fine .. but I would like to add some extra "things"   The users on my site are all female, and would like some things like little puppies, kittens etc etc .. just like little gifs of them.

Am I able to add them? If so, how?

Offline Basil Beard

Re: Buy things?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 10:47:26 pm »
What exactly do you want? If you want items like the rock, you can simply follow a guide or figgure out on your own how to add new items. If you want pets, just wait a few days and my pet mod should be functional =D
Arrrrr!

Offline blitzchic

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:17:21 am »
Thanks Basil, I figured it out! One more question tho, can I make it so the inventory items appear under the username etc on the left (of the person who posts I mean - so that everyone else can see what items they have)

But that pet mod will be awesome - cant wait!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:34:18 am by blitzchic »

Offline Basil Beard

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:19:49 am »
Yeah. You can, but it takes more that some simple php. Maybe someone who isn't working on a pet mod can tell you how to do it =P
Arrrrr!

Offline blitzchic

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 12:33:42 pm »
Perhaps someone might be willing to write up a tutuorial?

Or even point me into the direction of one ... I would be forever grateful :D

Offline xfollowthereaperx

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 03:05:33 pm »
Perhaps someone might be willing to write up a tutuorial?

Or even point me into the direction of one ... I would be forever grateful :D
Item making tutorial?

Already is one  ;D

Offline blitzchic

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 03:44:39 pm »
Thanks followthereaper, but no, I meant a tutorial to show me how to work it so that I can see what items everyone has when they post (ie on the left, below the "View Inventory" etc

I hope I make sense!

Offline blitzchic

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 10:35:59 pm »
Any ideas where to look, anyone?

Offline xfollowthereaperx

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 07:27:45 am »
display.template.php

Offline Daniel15

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 05:42:10 pm »
can I make it so the inventory items appear under the username etc on the left (of the person who posts I mean - so that everyone else can see what items they have)
Sorry, I haven't had time to work on this, it's something I'd really like to do :)
You may try the Profile Image item, available at http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/downloads/file/21/'Profile-Image'-item.html. This item allows users to choose one picture to display next to their posts. Even though it's not exactly what you want, you may still like it :).

I'd love to work on what you want, but unfortunately, I have very little free time these days (school is taking all of it :()