Author Topic: Add New Item Error  (Read 4092 times)

Offline melwinnie

Add New Item Error
« on: February 07, 2006, 01:39:54 pm »
Hello Daniel,

This is a great mod for SMF and thanks for being so kind to share such a great mod with the SMF community.

I have installed your mod today on my forum.

I have Joomla 1.07 with SMF Bridge and SMF 1.1 RC2

Everything seems to be working fine from that of which I tested except for two areas, I can not create new items and can not use items that are bought.

When I click on Add Items from the Shop Admin area I receive the below error:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: item_addtopostcount in
/home/.ulrich/missesbeehaven/missesbeehaven.com/forum/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php(163) : eval()'d code on line 1

I have looked also at my forum log and I see three error's continually appearing over and over.

Error 1.
2: shopitemsadd(Sources/shop/items/AddToPostCount.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/.ulrich/missesbeehaven/missesbeehaven.com/forum/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php Line: 162

Error 2.
2: shopitemsadd(): Failed opening 'Sources/shop/items/AddToPostCount.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
File: /home/.ulrich/missesbeehaven/missesbeehaven.com/forum/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php Line: 162

Error 3.
2: shopitemsadd(Sources/shop/item_engine.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/.ulrich/missesbeehaven/missesbeehaven.com/forum/Sources/shop/ShopAdmin.php Line: 157

After I buy an item, click on the inventory to use the item I receive the below errror.

Fatal error: shop(): Failed opening required 'Sources/shop/item_engine.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/.ulrich/missesbeehaven/missesbeehaven.com/forum/Sources/shop/Shop.php on line 371

looking at these errors the common link is with the shop.php file and include path. How can I fix these two problems please?

I hope you can help me with this between school please, if you have a spare moment.

Thanks

--------------------------
www.missesbeehaven.com
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 05:57:37 pm by melwinnie »

Offline Daniel15

Re: Add New Item Error
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 08:30:19 pm »
For everyone that's wondering, we solved this problem :D

--Topic Locked--