Author Topic: A list of things I'd like to see standard in the next SMF Shop update  (Read 2702 times)

Offline xfollowthereaperx

Sorry but I just have to do it to get my ideas out there.

- SMF Shop report board - I have some of my items hooked up but not all
- Insurance item, along with all of the items hooked up to it (It's already been made, but I'd like to see it as a standard item)
- Name all things as credits (Some places credit is called "Money"  :idiot2: )
- Better categorizing of items
- More images for items  :smitten:

Sorry for the trouble Daniel but I love the shop  :smitten:

Offline Daniel15

Re: A list of things I'd like to see standard in the next SMF Shop update
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 09:21:45 pm »
- SMF Shop report board - I have some of my items hooked up but not all
You mean, like a log? I may implement a proper logging system in a future version.

- Insurance item, along with all of the items hooked up to it (It's already been made, but I'd like to see it as a standard item)
Yeah, I was looking at that. I'll probably code something similar for a future version.

- Name all things as credits (Some places credit is called "Money"   )
Do you know where it's called money? I will try and make it more consistant.

- Better categorizing of items
What categories would you like? ;)

- More images for items 
Do you know where to get images from? If you do, I'll be happy to add them into SMFShop (provided they have a license which allows sharing them).

Also, note that I don't get much free time any more... I'm 16 years old, and hence go to school (homework takes a very large portion of my spare time).

Re: A list of things I'd like to see standard in the next SMF Shop update
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:22:39 am »
You mean, like a log? I may implement a proper logging system in a future version.
Yes, a log board. Some members might wanna turn it off though so you'd want to add that option

Yeah, I was looking at that. I'll probably code something similar for a future version.
I can't wait  :D

Do you know where it's called money? I will try and make it more consistant.
There might be more but if you go into the shop on the left it says "Send money to someone"

What categories would you like?
Example (This would be the setup when you go to buy an item):

Karma items
- Karma Bash
- Increase Karma
- Souleater

Other
- Insurance
- Rock

Do you know where to get images from? If you do, I'll be happy to add them into SMFShop (provided they have a license which allows sharing them).
No, I thought you did  :buck2:

I'm also 16, and I saw you post about that earlier, some of these things I could do but they wouldn't be very useful unless it was a standard and all items that we made were already compatible with the insurance item or the log board.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 04:57:42 pm by xfollowthereaperx »