Author Topic: Pandora December Droplet Birthstone Ring Sale UK  (Read 921 times)

Offline aasFelix6

Pandora December Droplet Birthstone Ring Sale UK
« on: March 29, 2017, 05:42:44 pm »

Speaking of Essence, there will be a safety chain added to this line, and I guess the company must have scratched their plans to cancel the collection.  There are also new beads coming out but it’s unclear whether these will be available in North America; I’m told that the ones released in other markets last fall (Pandora Essence Autumn 2015 Collection) should be coming this spring to the US and Canada Pandora July Droplet Birthstone Ring Cheapest.

It’s strange to be typing 2016 already but I guess the year is almost over.  The Petals of Love charms look more like shamrocks, so I was a bit confused when I first browsed through the charms.  I’m intrigued by the Petals of Love clip as it’s the first time Pandora December Droplet Birthstone Ring Sale UK has done a non-spherical clip.  The Wild Hearts Murano has dichroic glass that shimmers and sparkles which I’m very excited about.  There are more distribution channel exclusives for North America, that will be available in all stores for other markets.

The Glistening Wonder gift set includes the pavé barrel clasp bracelet, two Layers of Lace clips, and the Radiant Bloom Pandora May Droplet Birthstone Ring UK Sale; these pieces won’t be sold individually until next January.  It comes with a really great long rectangular bracelet box which is the cherry on top for me.  The Delicate Sentiments earrings and pendant necklace will also come out separately in January.  For more information on all the winter offers, check out Pandora North America Holiday 2015 Promotions.

The two gift sets are called the Delicate Sentiments earrings and necklace set and the Glistening Wonder bracelet set.  They will be released along with the Pandora February Birthstone Ring Sale Winter 2015 Collection on October 29th.  The jewelry pieces from these sets are not available separately until January 1st, 2016 so for the time being they are only sold together.  The Delicate Sentiments includes the earrings and matching necklace with the same name.  The Glistening Wonder gift set includes the pavé barrel clasp bracelet, two Layers of Lace clips and the Radiant Bloom charm.

The Majestic Feathers Pandora April Droplet Birthstone Ring UK (featured left inset) is being worn by Oprah for the cover of her magazine next month and perhaps the charm promotion wasn’t as strong as expected which could be a couple reasons contributing to the change in dates for this deal.  Are you planning on taking advantage of this offer?  What rings are you in love with right now?