Author Topic: Pandora Autumn/Winter 2015 Live Shots  (Read 1153 times)

Offline nRefka

Pandora Autumn/Winter 2015 Live Shots
« on: November 03, 2016, 03:45:34 pm »

Pandora Autumn/Winter 2015 Live Shots

pandora charms malaysia several weeks since the Pandora Autumn and Winter 2015 Collections were leaked and now the live shots are rolling in! Pandora Thailand held a press event for local magazines and bloggers last week and the photos are great. The release dates should be August 27th and October 29th for the autumn and winter collections respectively. For full previews, click through these links: Pandora Autumn 2015 Collection Prices, Pandora Winter 2015 Introduction, Pandora Autumn/Winter 2015 Jewelry Collections.

pandora mlb tigers these pictures are from the blogger Feonalita and also an assortment of Thai magazines. Please do not reproduce without crediting the owners. I split the photos up into the autumn and winter collections for easy digestion. It’s always exciting to see action shots as the charms usually look better in person, and they do not disappoint. These are some wonderful angles of the jewelry and I’m really impressed with the angel feathers and the sparkly Radiant Hearts.

pandora rings man I’m more impressed with the winter collection rather than the fall, as the colors fairly jump out at me. The icy blues and snowflakes really pop and I love the look of the sparkle clasp bracelet! The Geometric Facets are brilliant too and I’m really looking forward to this release now. What has caught your eye from these photos? Are you excited about the collections now?

pandora pendants for necklace Elements Collection from Ohm Beads has been a welcome addition to functionality and form. This is a set of stoppers and clips which help hold charms in place whether on a bracelet or bangle. The design is based on the Chinese elements, rather than the Western tradition, of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. The -ish series denotes the Stoppers and the -ness series are the Locks.

pandora charms clips spacers aesthetic is very cool and they are practical too. I’m surprised that there aren’t more decorative stoppers given how popular bangles, so here is a synopsis of the compatibility between brands. Basically the stoppers only fit non-threaded bracelets and bangles, and the locks (or clips) can be used on any bracelet or bangle. Both have silicone material inside so they hold tight to the bracelet or bangle.