Author Topic: shop mods  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Razor Heretic

shop mods
« on: August 19, 2006, 04:22:49 pm »
Hello, I was hoping you would help me out a little with a mod you made for SMF shop.
for the following.. for profile image item can you make a 2nd or more profile images item script that displays a little gif. Like maybe above or under the flag.
I would love to have it so my members can have a  flag and then also a few other items displayed in their posts.

Other ideas are zodiac signs and chinese zodiac signs.

Is it possible for you to release that anytime soon?

Also for the display name css item, is it possible to add glow, drop shadow, Alpha Channel , motion blur, flip, shadow  to display names as well as making the names colored. If so can you tell me how or maybe release something for that?

PHPBB's have it in their shop.

'Profile Image' item - This is a standard package which should be installed using the SMF Package Manager. It allows your members to show an image next to their posts. The package comes with a set of country flags, although you may use any images you wish
Display Name CSS Item - This is a standard package which should be installed using the SMF Package Manager. It allows you to add items into your shop which allow the user's Display Name to be shown differently. For example, you can make the display name show up in a different colour, or italic, or whatever you want.
~*~Kat~*~

Offline Daniel15

Re: shop mods
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 04:47:04 pm »
for profile image item can you make a 2nd or more profile images item script that displays a little gif. Like maybe above or under the flag.
I would love to have it so my members can have a  flag and then also a few other items displayed in their posts.
I haven't had any time to work on it, but maybe I will in the future.
Also for the display name css item, is it possible to add glow, drop shadow, Alpha Channel , motion blur, flip, shadow  to display names
I don't really support glow, drop shadow, alpha channel, etc. as they're all only supported in Internet Explorer. However, you can still use them yourself. Just add the proper CSS. For example, to glow:
Code: [Select]
filter: Glow(Color=#ff0000, Strength=8);Add the item, put that for the CSS code,  and call it 'Glow' or something similar

... as well as making the names colored. If so can you tell me how or maybe release something for that?
You can make the names coloured, I use that myself. The CSS for a coloured name is:
Code: [Select]
font-color: #000000(replace 000000 with the colour code)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 04:49:40 pm by daniel15 »

Offline Razor Heretic

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:01:32 am »
okay, thanks

Offline Phidippides

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:48:48 am »
Yes, having an inventory image next to a person's name on posts is something I'd be interested in as well.  I had it installed when I had phpbb installed, and it worked out well.  It's an easy way to know who has what, what people are interested in, etc.