Author Topic: A Few Problems  (Read 3543 times)

Offline zeldafreak008

A Few Problems
« on: December 10, 2007, 05:35:53 am »
OK, I love the shop so far, but I do have a few problems...

When I make the button, sense it is just a link for the theme I am using, whenever I try to set up the text, I use the default theme's code for it:

// How about the [shop] button?
      echo '<ul><li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop"><span>'.$txt[500].'</span></a></li>';

But the $txt[500].' part has to be wrong, because it doesn't work, and so I was wondering if anyone knew the Shop button code for the "Black Rain" theme, if not I'll just have to request a button...

Also, my last problem is the Shop Administrator area, where is it? It isn't showing up at all in my Admin Panel on any theme, including the default, and I have inserted the required coding for the Shop, it's on the forum, I can access it, but these are just a few problems I am having...

One more thing, what is the default URL for the Shop Admin? (my sites URL is : /

/diablorealms/, so what would come afterwards?)

Offline Daniel15

Re: A Few Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 03:49:36 pm »
Try this:
Code: [Select]
    // How about the [shop] button?
      echo '<ul><li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop"><span>Shop</span></a></li>';

Also, my last problem is the Shop Administrator area, where is it? It isn't showing up at all in my Admin Panel on any theme, including the default, and I have inserted the required coding for the Shop, it's on the forum, I can access it, but these are just a few problems I am having...
Did you install SMFShop manually? Look in Sources/Subs.php to make sure the SMFShop code is there. It should look like:
// Begin SMFShop code
loadLanguage('Shop');
        if (allowedTo('shop_admin'))
    $context['admin_areas']['shop'] = array (
    'title' => $txt['shop_admin'],
    'areas' => array(
    'shop_general' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_general">' . $txt['shop_admin_general'] . '</a>',
'shop_items_edit' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_items_edit">' . $txt['shop_admin_items_addedit'] . '</a>',
'shop_cat' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_cat">' . $txt['shop_admin_cat'] . '</a>',
    'shop_inventory' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_inventory">' . $txt['shop_admin_inventory'] . '</a>',
'shop_restock' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_restock">' . $txt['shop_admin_restock'] . '</a>',
'shop_usergroup' => '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop_usergroup">' . $txt['shop_admin_usergroup'] . '</a>',
    )
    );
// End SMFShop code
right above
// Make sure the administrator has a valid session...

One more thing, what is the default URL for the Shop Admin? (my sites URL is : /

/diablorealms/, so what would come afterwards?)
All the URLs are listed in that code above :)
index.php?action=shop_general is the main shop admin section. index.php?action=shop_items_edit is the Add/edit/Delete items section.