Author Topic: 2 kinds of points?  (Read 4810 times)

Offline OrangeStar

2 kinds of points?
« on: December 30, 2006, 02:41:19 pm »
I was wondering id there was a way I can have 2 different points on my forum like one will be for regular posting and buying stuff and the other one will be to buy exclusive things

Offline BioGene

Re: 2 kinds of points?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 12:30:16 pm »
Hmm I believe the only to have that would be to change the whole function of SMFShop! Which means a request of Daniel15 to try and do! I am not saying it is impossible just saying you need to do some extra coding and possibly maybe even heavy not sure though! Daniel15 would know better!

But if you are asking whether or not that feature is enabled sadly not yet, although does sound nice!

Offline Tanix

Re: 2 kinds of points?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 04:59:23 am »
Multi-currencies is a feature of the phpBB Cash Mod. The phpBB Stores Mod pulls its currencies from that mod. Currencies can be exchangeable.

Personally, I like that setup because you can then define currencies for more purposes than buying items.

I'm no coder, but based on my knowledge of using the phpBB Cash Mod, I'd say implementing its features, especially multi-currencies, would involve heavy coding. However, I do think it would be a very useful addition.