Author Topic: Pandora Rings Black Friday Sale  (Read 935 times)

Offline Bucksds

Pandora Rings Black Friday Sale
« on: November 21, 2016, 04:30:01 pm »
This Pandora charm bracelet blog brings a complete preview of the Pandora Bracelet Cyber Monday Sale, following it’s launch today. Alongside the main Pandora Spring 2016 and Pandora Disney Spring 2016 collections come a few new additions to the Essence line. This includes the anticipated new Pandora Essence Bangle, two new decorative silver charms, two new synthetic stones and finally a Pandora Essence Safety Chain.

There are dozens of Pandora Jewelry Set Cyber Monday Sale to choose from in sterling silver, gold and leather materials. In addition, you can choose from chains and color cord styles as well. Choose the one that speaks to your own unique sense of style. To determine the bracelet size you need, measure the largest part of your wrist with a soft tape measure and add 1 inch to the measurement. (The additional length allows for the room you’ll need for charms.) Then choose the bracelet size that is closest to that measurement.

Disney obviously have global appeal and I’ve always hoped the line would ultimately see a global launch. While it is possible to order some of the charms from the US Disney store, the shipping costs are very prohibitive. Though it’s possible to find ladies willing to help obtain the charms, I have to admit these are designs I’d really want to see in person first. Pandora Jewelry Black Friday Sale

I know we’re already into the holiday season but I feel like this fabulous piece of jewelry still deserves some attention. This summer, PANDORA debuted a new signature sterling silver bangle that is classic, yet striking in its simplicity.  The resounding response from Pandora Charms Black Friday Sale fans is an excited, “I LOVE IT!”  In fact, it was quite often the selected free bracelet this past September during our bracelet event.

This event is the best time to add onto your PANDORA collection. If you already have the Pandora Rings Black Friday Sale clasp snake chain, then this is your chance to try out the hard silver bangle and vice-versa. Every bracelet has a different look and feel to them and the stacked look is the hottest style in fashion right now, so take advantage of this amazing event!

For More information, please click here: www.925silvering.com