Author Topic: and rides a bit closer to the ground  (Read 1079 times)

Offline rrryyy5

and rides a bit closer to the ground
« on: July 08, 2016, 06:15:53 pm »

I assumed the Adidas LA Trainer Mens Cheap 910 last year was basically a lower budget Leadville 1210 (they were very similar spec-wise including the same last). The updates that NB has put into the 910v2 should help differentiate it from the 1210 with a more aggressive outsole, rock plate, and they??ve put it on the PL-8 last for a more performance fit instead of the UL last (higher volume) that the 1210 is on. RevLite midsole is a single piece, Adidas Superstar Mens Chea 10mm forefoot/18mm heel. It will be interesting to see how it rides, but I like the simplicity in the design in both the outsole and midsole and it looks to be both durable, protective and nimble at the same time. Hoping it runs that way too!

As I??ve mentioned a fe w times, the most comparable shoe on the market to the Hagio is the Mizuno Universe. The latter is lighter, slightly more flexible, and rides a bit closer to the ground. However, the Universe is priced $30 higher than the Hagio (MSRP = $90 for the Hagio), and the Hagio has a bit more outsole so durability might be a tad better. Both are excellent shoes, so a decision between them comes down mainly to personal preference. In any event, my first experience with an adidas shoe was overwhelmingly positive, an Adidas ZX 700 Mens UK d I can give the Hagio a big stamp of approval.